- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Full 656ft/200m Roll
- Super Flexible
- 4 Conductor (Quad)
- 24 AWG Conductors
- Excellent Shielding
- Orange Jacket
- Choose from 9 Colors
Orange 4 Conductor 24awg Quad High Definition Microphone Cable - Full 656'/200m Roll
Mogami Neglex quad cable is perfect cable for home studios suffering from wiring and grounding problems. Mogami 2534 should also be used where intense RFI interference is a problem. Mogami 2534 provides an improvement in signal to noise of 10-20db over equivalent twisted pair cables. Double conductors quad cables are more effective in canceling noise that can get past even the best of shields and is critical in an environment of high RF and EM interference.
Conductor insulation is XLPE ( Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering.
Served (spiral) Bare Copper Shield is superior to foil or braided shields for sound quality and simplifies termination.
Reference Standard NEGLEX Quad High Definition Mic. Cable
NEGLEX No. W2534 has become popular around the world as the standard for high quality digital and analog recording. The cable has also become popular for use with unbalanced equipment, such as high quality pre-amp, amp inputs and tape decks. Miniature Quad Superflexible Mic. Cable Originally designed for BANTAM patch-cords, this cable has become popular where a small diameter Quad mic cable is required.
Available Colors: Black, Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Gray
- Conductor insulation is XLPE ( Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering.
- Served (spiral) Bare Copper Shield is superior to foil or braided shields for sound quality and simplifies termination.
- Available Colors: Black, Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Gray
- No. of Conductor: 4(Quad)
- Conductor: Details: 20/0.12 OFCSize(mm(2)): 0.226mm(2) (#24 AWG)
- Insulation: Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.6 diameter (0.063")Material: XLCPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)Colors: Blue, Clear (Quad)
- Served Shield: Approx. 64/0.18A
- Jacket: Ov. Dia.(mm): 6.0 diameter (0.236")Material: Flexible PVCColors: 10 colors available
- Roll Sizes: 50m (164 Ft)100m (328Ft)200m (656Ft)
- Weight per 200m Roll: 11kg
- Standard Roll Lengths:
- 164 feet
- 328 feet
- 656 feet
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C: Inner Cond.: 0.083W/m(0.025W/Ft)Shield: 0.012W/m(0.0037W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial C. Value) See below figure*: K0: 65pF/m(20pF/Ft)K1: 13pF/m(4pF/Ft)K2: 4pF/m(1.2pF/Ft)Balanced Quad Connection: Cond.-Cond.: 97pF/m(29.6pF/Ft)Cond.-Shield.: 110pF/m(33.6pF/Ft)
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20C: 0.4H/m(0.12H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 50mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise**: 0.15mV Max.
- Microphonics at 50KW Load**: 430m V Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 M W m Min. at DC 125V, 20C
- Flex Life**: 11,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 686N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)
- * Patial Capacitance
** Using standard testing methods of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.
Kester 44 Rosin Core Solder 63/37 .031" 1 lb. SpoolSpecial Price $24.99 Price $34.99 Instant Savings $10.00
PanaVise 301 Complete Bundle with Standard Vise and Handy Tray BaseSpecial Price $59.99 Price $63.98 Instant Savings $3.99
Weller WE 1010 Digital Soldering Station Complete KitSpecial Price $134.99 Price $149.99 Instant Savings $15.00
PanaVise & Weller Ultimate Soldering Bundle with Iron, Vise, Solder and Many AccessoriesSpecial Price $219.99 Price $266.44 Instant Savings $46.45