Mogami W2319 Guitar Instrument Cable (328'/100m Roll)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Guitar Instrument Cable
- 23 AWG Conductor
- 0.197" Outer Diameter
- Made in Japan
- Full 328' Spool
1 Conductor 23awg Pro Guitar/Instrument Cable (Sold by the Foot)
Most musical instrument sound pick-ups such as those in electric guitars are comprised of high impedance circuits driven by voltage, in other words by very small electrical current flow. Therefore, so-called MICROPHONICS (noise) becomes a critical problem. (Microphonics means noise that is generated when the cable is moved and or tapped when the cabling circuit is a high impedance link.) Guitar cables must be counter-measured against this, so, a conductive PVC layer is placed under the shield conductor in most cases even though it may have a bad affect on audio sound quality. Therefore, the conductive PVC (black carbon PVC) layer must be removed together with the shielding conductor when wiring, otherwise we receive a strange claim that the cable is shorting.
Available Colors: Black
Standard Roll Lengths: 328 feet
- Conductor: Details: 12/0.18TASize(mm(2)): 0.305mm(2) (#23AWG)
- Insulation: Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.6 diameter (0.063")Material: PEColor: Clear
- Sub-Shield: Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.8 diameter (0.071")Material: Conductive PVC (Carbon PVC)Color: Black
- Main-Shield: Served-Shield: Approx. 38/0.16TA
- Jacket: Ov. Dia.(mm): 5.0 diameter (0.197")Material: PVCColor: Black
- Roll Sizes: 100m (328Ft)
- Weight per 100m (328Ft) roll: 3.5Kg
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C: Inner Conductor: 0.064W/m(0.020W/Ft)Shield Conductor: 0.026W/m(0.0079W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C: 155pF/m (47.3pF/Ft)
- Inductance: 0.3H/m (0.092H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noize*: 0.13mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise At 10kHz*: 0.07mV Max.
- Microphonics*: 0.3mV Max
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 MW m Min. at DC 500V , 20C
- Flex Life: 11,000 cyles
- Tensile Strength (26C, 65%RH): 303 N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS resin
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +60C(-4F~ +140F)
- PanaVise 301 Complete Bundle with Standard Vise and Handy Tray BaseSpecial Price $59.99 You Save $3.99 Originally $63.98
- PanaVise & Weller Ultimate Soldering Bundle with Iron, Vise, Solder and Many AccessoriesSpecial Price $219.99 You Save $46.45 Originally $266.44
- Kester 44 Rosin Core Solder 63/37 .031" 1 lb. SpoolSpecial Price $24.99 You Save $10.00 Originally $34.99