Out of stock
MiPro MPB-30 Antenna Booster
PA SKU # MIP MPB30 MFR # MPB-30
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Gain-Controllable Antenna Booster
Gain-Controllable Antenna BoosterThe MPB-30 antenna booster is equipped with variable gains to work with the AD-708 antenna divider to detect and automatically compensate for the signal loss of antenna cables to obtain optimal signal outputs.
- Optimized in the 470~960 MHz frequency range, it works with the AD-708 antenna divider to detect and automatically compensate for the signal loss of cables by controlling the built-in variable 0~14dB ±1dB gain.
- With an external power supply, the MPB-30 provides power independently to the internal antenna booster. This allows complicated external antenna dividing systems to work efficiently and independently so that longer antenna cables can be connected with more boosters.
- Without an external power supply, the MPB-30 works by the 8V DC power provided from MIPRO ACT Series receivers to ensure normal operation.
- Its aluminum casing provides superb heat dissipation characteristics and a constant output voltage of 8V DC.
- Frequency Range: 470~960 MHz
- Gain: Variable 0~14 dB ± 1 dB (work with AD-708)
- Noise Figure: < 2.5 dB (center band)
- IIP3: +18 dBm (center band)
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Input Power: 12~24V DC (min. 350mA)
- Regulated Power Output : 8V DC (max. 250mA)
- Current Consumption: Approx. 77mA at 12V DC
- Connectors: TNC × 2, 2.0 mm DC Jack ×1
- Dimensions (W × H× D): 90 × 25 × 55 mm / 3.5 × 1 × 2.2 "
- Weight: Approx. 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Note: Refer to actual product in the event of product description discrepancy.
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro