Out of stock
MiPro MJ-53 Mini XLR to XLR Adapter
PA SKU # MIP MJ53 MFR # MJ-53
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Condenser Microphone Mini XLR to XLR Adapter
Condenser Microphone Mini XLR to XLR AdapterMJ-53 enables condenser microphone with mini XLR plug to connect directly to the mixer input which has XLR jack and provides 12~48V DC phantom power. High output impedance of a condenser microphone will be transformed to low output impedance at about 200 Ohms.
- Balanced OP amplifier for wide frequency response.
- Suitable for any mixer input due to constant output impedance.
- High S/N ratio prevents noise interference at long distance transmission.
- High dynamic range ensures accurate output level.
- No overload distortion under high SPL input.
- Mini XLR connector for input and XLR connector for output. Belt clip for easy wearing.
- Rugged metal housing ensures a long operating life.
- Frequency Response: 80Hz (-3dB)~20kHz (0dB) @ 94dB SPL
- Balanced Output Impedance: 200Ohms @ 1V/1kHz
- Max. Output Voltage: 2.52V (1.0% THD 1kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 120dB (A-weighting)
- Power Supply:
Phantom Power: 12~48V DC
Current Drain: 2.0mA
- Dimensions: 19(Ø)×902(L)mm / 0.7(Ø)×35.5(L)"
- Weight: 72g / 2.5oz
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro