Out of stock
MiPro AT-70W Wideband Extension Antenna - Only Sold in Pairs
PA SKU # MIP AT70WA MFR # AT-70WA
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Waterproof Omnidirectional Wideband Transmit/Receive Antenna
Waterproof Omnidirectional Wideband Transmit/Receive AntennaAT-70Wa is a bi-functional omni-directional antenna for professional receiving and transmitting applications. It is optimized for 470 - 1000 MHz, which is fully compatible with US and EU new telecom regulations. It has a 2 - 4 dBi gain which is ideal for any specific installation requiring full directionality. It can be easily distinguished by its new "W-Shape" appearance.
The AT-70Wa has two input connectors: "TX/RX" connector can be connected to a transmitter or receiver, however, connection to a short coaxial cable is recommended when connected to a receiver. "RX" connector (cannot be connected to a transmitter) has a built-in 0 - 12 +/- 1 dB gain adjustable booster, and thus provides extended reception range and compensates the signal loss of coaxial cable to improve reception range and signal quality.
The AT-70Wa offers users the options of transmitting or receiving based on their actual application. The power of gain controllable booster can be provided by a MIPRO AD-708 antenna divider or any MIPRO ACT Series receivers which provides bias by adding an adjustor on their antenna connectors.
- Frequency Range: UHF 470 - 1,000 MHz
- Antenna Gain: 2 - 4 dBi
- Booster Gain: RX Connector: 0 - 12 ± 1 dB gain adjustable; TX/RX Connector: 0 dB
- VSWR: < 2: 1
- Voltage Range of RX Connector: 8 - 15 V DC
- Power Consumption: RX Connector: 1.3 W / 8 V DC; TX Connector: 0 mW
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Connectors: TNC female x 2
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 120 x 261 x 32 mm / 4.7 x 10.3 x 1.3"
- Weight: Approx. 200 g / 7 oz
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro