Out of stock
MiPro AT-100a Wideband Circularly Polarized Antenna
PA SKU # MIP AT100A MFR # AT-100A
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Waterproof Circularly Polarized Wideband Transmit/Receive Antenna
Waterproof Circularly Polarized Wideband Transmit/Receive AntennaActive directional antenna designed for demanding professional stages and will greatly improve signal stability and reduce interferences, signal drop-outs caused by polarization problems.
Patented in Multiple Countries. Distinctive Appearance
Providing an optimized solution for both transmitting and receiving RF signals throughout the UHF bandwidth, the AT-100a has a distinctive appearance and is patented in multiple countries.
The front area is the main focus of antenna direction for either vertical or horizontal polarization. The AT-100a circularly polarized antenna can effectively reduce the polarization loss of the antenna to improve signal strength. It is the optimum solution for the 470 ~ 1,000 MHz bandwidth with 6 ~ 8 dBi antenna gain and is certified to meet the latest CE/FCC new telecom regulations.
The AT-100a is an ideal antenna system for utmost signal stability. Antenna features affect transmission range, stability and anti-interference performance. Therefore, the antenna is a vital component in any system installation, especially in complicated and demanding RF environments for wireless microphones and wireless monitoring systems. It greatly improves signal stability and reduces interference and signal drop-outs caused by polarization problems.
The AT-100a has two built-in signal connectors: "TX/RX" connector can be connected to a transmitter or receiver, however, connection to a short coaxial cable is recommended when connected to a receiver. "RX" connector (cannot be connected to a transmitter) has a built-in 0 ~ 12 ± 1 dB gain adjustable booster and thus provides extended reception range and compensates the signal loss of coaxial cable to improve reception range and signal quality. The power of gain controllable booster can be provided by a MIPRO AD-708 antenna divider or any MIPRO ACT Series receivers which provides bias by adding an adjustor on their antenna connectors.
Waterproof and weather resistant, the AT-100a is ideal for both outdoor and indoor applications.
- Built-in 12dB antenna gain booster and provides extended reception range and compensates for coaxial cable signal loss
- Two separate connectors provide installation solutions based actual application needs
- Waterproof and weather resistant. Ideal for both outdoor and indoor applications
- Type: Additional antenna
- Frequency Range: UHF 470 ~ 1,000 MHz
- Antenna Gain: 6 ~ 8 dBi
- Polarization: Circular polarization
- 3-dB Beam Width: 72°
- Built-in Booster: Built-in 0 ~ 12 dB gain controllable booster
- VSWR: < 2: 1
- Power Consumption: RX Connector: 1.3 W / 8 V DC; TX Connector: 0 mW
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Connector: 2 × TNC female
- Power Supply: 8 ~ 15 V DC bias is required for RX connector
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 350 × 350 × 225 mm / 13.8 × 13.8 × 8.8"
- Net Weight: Approx. 1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs
- Note: Refer to actual product in the event of product description discrepancy.
Write Your Own Review