MiPro AD-808 UHF Four Channel Active Antenna Combiner
PA SKU # MIP AD808 MFR # AD-808
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Active 4-Channel Antenna Combiner for IEM Systems
Active 4-Channel Antenna Combiner for IEM Systems
AD-808 is a half-rack size, 4-input, 1-output professional active antenna combiner. It operates between 600MHz~900MHz band and connects four MIPRO MI-808T In-ear monitoring transmitters to greatly improve RF performance and reduces chances for signal dropouts.
- Wideband frequency ranges from 470~960 MHz.
- Operates with up to 4 transmitters.
- Input signal indicator (threshold above +6 dBm).
- Maximum RF input power +20 dBm (100 mW).
- Ideal intermodulation characteristics (3rd order IM<-57 dBc under full band performance +15 dBm two-tone test).
- Frequency Range: 470~960MHz
- Full System Gain: 0 ± 2dB
- VSWR Input / Output: <1.5: 1
- Maximum RF Input Power: +20dBm
- Input Signal Indicator Threshold: +6dBm
- Power Consumption: 9.12W (12V, 760mA)
- Input / Output Connectors: TNC female (4-input, 1-output)
- Dimensions: 210(W)x44(H)x206(D)mm / 8.3(W)x1.7(H)x8.1(D)"
- Weight: 1.1kg / 2.4lbs
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro