Out of stock
MiPro AD-708 4-Channel Antenna Divider
PA SKU # MIP AD708 MFR # AD-708
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Wideband 4-Channel Auto Gain-Control Antenna Divider
Wideband 4-Channel Auto Gain-Control Antenna DividerAD-708 is MIPRO's innovative antenna divider working with MPB-30 gain-controllable antenna booster and can detect the signal-loss of the cables between divider and booster to control the gain level of MPB-30 booster automatically. AD-708 can compensate the signal-loss precisely and solve antenna systems installation issues to achieve optimal receiving performance.
- Equipped with an automatic signal loss detector, the AD-708 is designed to work with an MPB-30 gain-controllable antenna booster. It can control and compensate for the signal loss of antenna cables precisely and automatically in order to avoid the intermodulation caused by the higher gain supply from the booster.
- It shares the same features with the AD-707a wideband antenna divider and is compatible with the MPB-20 to compensate for the signal loss of cables, but cannot change the gain of the boosters themselves.
- The AD-708 is housed in an EIA-Standard 1U metal case with a bright LED indicator to identify antenna cable signal loss as well as the booster compensation status.
- It makes it fast and easy to install antenna systems without worrying about the calculations of signal loss of antennas and cables or booster specifications.
- Antenna Splitter: 2 sets of 1-to-4 active divider output, 2 sets of 1-to-1 active output
- Frequency Range: 470~850 MHz
- IIP3: +32 dBm
- Detection of Signal Loss from Cable: Detects the signal loss of cables automatically to control the gain of MPB-30 or AT-70Wa / 90Wa / 100a
- RF Output Gain: +1.0 dB ± 1 dB
- Input/Output Gain: +1.0 dB ± 1 dB
- Output Port Isolation: >18 dB at 400~1000 MHz
- Filter Selection: Low sideband >/=35dB ; High sideband >/=30dB
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Connector: TNC Female
- Antenna Input Power Supply: Antenna A/B input port supplies bias 8.3 V DC,230 mA max. to booster
- Power Supply: 12~15V DC
- Current Consumption: Approx. 242 mA at 12V DC Input
- Dimension (W × H × D): 420 × 44 × 180 mm / 16.5 × 1.7 × 7.1"
- Weight: Approx.1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs
- Note: Refer to actual product in the event of product description discrepancy
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro