Out of stock
MiPro AD-707a UHF Wideband 4-Channel Antenna Divider
PA SKU # MIP AD707A MFR # AD-707A
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Active UHF Splitter for 4 Diversity Receivers
Active UHF Splitter for 4 Diversity ReceiversThe AD-707a is compatible with Mipro's Series 7 wide-band receivers or any other true diversity receivers that operate within its frequency range of 470 to 850MHz . Four UHF diversity receivers can be operated from just a pair of antennas, greatly reducing antenna installations clutter and increasing receiving range, signal integrity and efficiency. The AD-707a also features a buffered aux in and out for linking additional dividers in multi channel systems without comprising signal integrity. The AD-707a utilizes wide dynamic range and low noise components, advanced circuit design featuring very low inter-modulation distortion and eliminates greatly reduces spurious interference in multiple system usage. System output gain equals to one.
It is compatible with any antennas within its wideband ranges like AT-20 Coaxial Antenna,
AT-70 UHF Ground Plane Antenna and AT-90T UHF Log Periodic Dipole Array Antenna.
The input antenna connector provides power for the optional AT-70B antenna booster and
AT-90R UHF Active Log Periodic Dipole Array Antennas.
- Optimized for 470~850MHz carrier frequency range and compatible with US and EU telecom regulations.
- A single AD-707a supports up to four UHF diversity receivers from just a pair of antennas, greatly reducing antenna installations clutter and increasing receiving range and efficiency.
- Adopts the latest high dynamic range and low noise component, advanced circuit design featuring very low inter-modulation distortion and eliminates the spurious interference in multiple system usage. System output gain equals to approximately 1.
- 2 sets of antenna input/output connectors and 2 sets of 4-channel antenna output connectors for directly connecting to 4 sets of diversity receivers. The antenna input connector can be fitted with whip antenna or coaxial antenna of appropriate frequency band. Besides, through optional booster, it also can be linked to ground plane antenna or UHF wideband log antenna.
- The output connectors can be linked to the input connectors of another antenna divider for extended antenna distribution.
- The input connectors provide DC bias for the antenna boosters or active directional antennas.
- Booster power indicator to detect the linkage of booster.
- Antenna Splitter: 2 sets of 1-to-4 active divider output, 2 sets of 1-to-1 active divider output.
- Frequency Range: 470~850MHz
- IIP3: +32dBm
- RF Output Gain: +1.0dB±1dB
- Input/Output Gain: +1.0dB±1dB
- Output Port Isolation: >18dB at 400~1000MHz
- Filter Selection: Low sideband >/=35dB, High sideband >/=30dB
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Connector: TNC female
- Antenna Input Power Supply: Antenna A/B input port supplies bias 8.3V DC, 230mA max. to the booster.
- Power Supply: 12~15V DC
- Current Consumption: Approx. 190mA at 12V DC
- Dimensions: 482(W)x44(H)x190(D)mm / 19.0(W)x1.7(H)x7.5(D)"
- Weight: Approx. 1.5kg / 3.3lbs
- Note: Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro