Out of stock
MiPro ACT-828 2-Channel Receiver
PA SKU # MIP ACT828 MFR # ACT-828
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Dual Channel Wideband Digital Wireless Receiver
Dual Channel Wideband Digital Wireless ReceiverMIPRO's industry-leading digital wireless microphone systems feature an excellent sound quality that truly rivals any wired cable transmission. The handheld microphone transmitter is equipped with a true condenser microphone (TCM) and dynamic microphone capsules that delivers an exceptionally clear, accurate sonic image to the listener.
Building on their highly successful line of true digital wireless, MIPRO has introduced the ACT-818 & ACT-828 which deliver outstanding features at an affordable price. An expanded 64 MHz bandwidth ensures optimal flexibility, allowing more interference-free, compatible channels to select from.
ACT-818 & ACT-828 can work with the transmitters powered by AA battery like ACT-80H and ACT-80T, or the transmitters powered by rechargeable lithium battery like ACT-8Ha and ACT-8Ta.
- The ACT-828 is an EIA standard 1U dual channel rack-mountable receiver with metal chassis.
- Full-color VFD (vacuum fluorescent display) for clear viewing of all parameters. All controls are intuitive and easily accessible, allowing for quick and easy system setup via a single rotary control.
- Enhanced RF circuitry improves anti-interference characteristics and system compatibility with 64 MHz wide bandwidth allows more interference-free channels to be selected
- New digital diversity receiving technology eliminates signal dropout and enhances receiving range.
- Full-Range sound quality won't be changed by the strength of RF signals or operation distance.
- Digitally-processed RF circuitry and DigitnamicPlus technology eliminates compander noise, assuring a wireless sound quality that easily rivals cable transmission.
- Improved proprietary Audio A/D Converter provides a true dynamic range of 115 dBA, T.H.D. < 0.03% at 1 kHz with < 2.7 ms latency
- SPDIF Digital Audio Interface facilitates a direct connection to digital mixing consoles and transmits signal without distortion, ensuring a stable S/N ratio which will not deteriorate in long distance transmission.
- Proprietary 256-bit encryption, provides secure audio transmission, preventing unauthorized listening.
- 10 built-in SmartEQ presets and user-defined microphone capsule equalization allows faithful sound reproduction to suit artists' preferences.
- 10 built-in digital anti-feedback SmartEQ presets minimize feedback effectively without sacrificing sound quality.
- Optional MIPRO RCS2.Net software allows real-time network remote-controlling and monitoring of 64 systems.
- Overall System
- Frequency Range:
(5E)480~544 MHz (US & EU)
(5F)540~604 MHz (US & EU)
(6E)636~700 MHz (EU)
(6F)696~760 MHz (EU)
- Bandwidth: 64 MHz
- Preset Frequency:
12 non-interference compatible frequencies in group 1-10.
16 non-interference compatible frequencies in group 11-16.
16 user-defined frequencies can be stored in group 18
216 preset frequencies in total
- Channel Grid: 25 kHz
- Channel Set-up: Scan & ACT sync
- Audio Sampling: 24-bit / 44.1 kHz Rate
- Audio Compression: 2nd Generation DSP inertial coding
- Latency: < 2.7ms
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz~20 kHz (-2dB)
- S/N Ratio (analog output): > 115dB(A)
- T.H.D.: < 0.03 % @ 1 kHz
- Encryption: 256 bit
- Chassis / Channel: EIA Standard 19" 1U, Dual
- Sensitivity: 15dBmuV at S/N=~118dBA
- Image & Spurious Rejection: >85dB
- Receiving Mode: Digital Diversity
- Audio Output: Balanced XLR × 2 , Unbalanced 6.3 mm (1/4 ") × 2
- Analog Output Switch: Mic / Line × 2
- Digital Audio Interface: SPDIF output. BNC female × 2
- Digital Equalizer: Preset 10 Microphone Capsule Modeling
- Digital Anti-feedback Equalizer: Preset 10 Anti-feedback Microphone Capsule Modeling
- PC Interface: USB or RS-232 interface. Proprietary MIPRO ACT-BUS
- Display: Full-color VFD
- Battery Meter: Transmitter battery status
- Antenna Input: 50Ω TNC Female Connector ×2
- Power Supply: Built-in 100~240V AC Switching Power Supply
- Dimensions: 420(W) × 44(H) × 245(D) mm / 16.5(W) × 1.7(H) × 9.6(D)"
- Weight: Approx. 2.2kg / 4.8lbs
- Environment Conditions: -10~+60°C
Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro