MiPro ACT-818 Single-Channel Digital Receiver
PA SKU # MIP ACT818 MFR # ACT-818
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
UHF Frequency-Agile Wideband 64MHz Digitally Encryptable UHF Single-Channel Diversity Receiver
UHF Frequency-Agile Wideband 64MHz Digitally Encryptable UHF Single-Channel Diversity ReceiverMIPRO introduces an 8th year commemorative digital model, the ACT-828, an EIA standard 1U dual channel receiver with headphone connector added for monitoring. ACT-818 is a 1/2U single channel rack-mountable receiver with metal chassis. An improved full-color VFD (vacuum fluorescent display) provides clear viewing of all parameters. An expanded 64 MHz bandwidth ensures optimal flexibility, allowing more interference-free, compatible channels to select from. In addition to using 2AA alkaline batteries for ACT-80H & ACT-80T transmitters, the optional ACT-80HC & ACT-80TC rechargeable transmitters offer a rechargeable lithium-ion battery solution.
- The ACT-818 is a 1/2U single channel rack-mountable receiver with metal chassis.
- Full-color VFD (vacuum fluorescent display) for clear viewing of all parameters. All controls are intuitive and easily accessible, allowing for quick and easy system setup via a single rotary control.
- Enhanced RF circuitry improves anti-interference characteristics and system compatibility with 64 MHz wide bandwidth allows more interference-free channels to be selected
- New digital diversity receiving technology eliminates signal dropout and enhances receiving range.
- Full-Range sound quality won't be changed by the strength of RF signals or operation distance.
- Digitally-processed RF circuitry and DigitnamicPlus technology eliminates compander noise, assuring a wireless sound quality that easily rivals cable transmission.
- Improved proprietary Audio A/D Converter provides a true dynamic range of 115 dBA, T.H.D. < 0.03% at 1 kHz with < 2.7 ms latency
- SPDIF Digital Audio Interface facilitates a direct connection to digital mixing consoles and transmits signal without distortion, ensuring a stable S/N ratio which will not deteriorate in long distance transmission.
- Proprietary 256-bit encryption, provides secure audio transmission, preventing unauthorized listening.
- 10 built-in SmartEQ presets and user-defined microphone capsule equalization allows faithful sound reproduction to suit artists' preferences.
- 10 built-in digital anti-feedback SmartEQ presets minimize feedback effectively without sacrificing sound quality.
- Optional MIPRO RCS2.Net software allows real-time network remote-controlling and monitoring of 64 systems.
- Overall System
- Frequency Range: UHF 480 - 960 MHz (country dependent)
- Bandwidth: 64 MHz
- Channel Grid: 25 kHz
- Channel Set-up: Scan & ACT sync
- Audio Sampling: 24-bit / 44.1 kHz
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (-2 dB)
- Encryption: 256 bit
- Audio Compression: 2nd generation DSP inertial coding
- Latency: 2.7 ms
- S/N Ratio (analog output): > 115 dB(A)
- T.H.D.: < 0.03% @ 1 kHz
- Chassis / Channel: EIA Standard 19" 1/2U, Single
- Sensitivity: 12 dBmuV at S/N =~ 118 dBA (D)
- Image & Spurious Rejection: > 85 dB
- Receiving Mode: Digital Diversity
- Audio Output: Balanced XLR , Unbalanced 6.3 mm (1/4 ")
- Analog Output Switch: Mic / Line
- Digital Audio Interface: AES3id output. BNC female
- Digital Equalizer: 10 built-in SmartEQ & 10 built-in digital anti-feedback SmartEQ
- PC Interface: USB or RS-232 interface. Proprietary MIPRO ACT-BUS
- Display: Full-color VFD
- Battery Meter: Transmitter battery status
- Antenna Input: 2 × 50Ω TNC female connector
- Power Supply: External AC switching power
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 210 × 44 × 230 mm / 8.3 × 1.7 × 9 "
- Weight: Approx. 1.1 kg / 2.4 lbs
- Operating Temperature: -10 - +60°C
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro