Out of stock
MiPro ACT-80TC Wideband Digital Bodypack Transmitter
PA SKU # MIP ACT80TC MFR # ACT-80TC
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Rechargeable Digital Wideband Bodypack Transmitter
Rechargeable Digital Wideband Bodypack TransmitterBeltpack transmitter in magnesium alloy case with LCD display, detachable antenna, remote or local mute. Selectable RF output, gain, mute, low-cut, limiting, phase reverse. MU-53LX cardioid lavaliere included.
- Ultra slim bodypack transmitter with sturdy magnesium alloy housing.
- On the top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function.
- Stable PLL circuit. Automatically synchronized with the receiver's frequency by MIPRO's patented ACT function.
- Selection of polarization for audio input to match capsules of different polarizations.
- Six selectable gain settings.
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
- Frequency Range: UHF 480 - 960 MHz (country dependent)
- Bandwidth: 64 MHz
- Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
- RF Output Power: 10 mW / 50 mW (switchable)
- Spurious Emission: = -60 dBc
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Frequency Stability: = ±0.005% (-10 - +60°C)
- Modulation Type: New digital modulation
- Audio Compression: 2nd generation DSP Inertial coding
- LCD Display: Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Low-cut, Limiter, Encryption status, RF power, Phase, Lock status, Mute mode, Battery status & Error codes
- Gain Setting: +18 dB, +12 dB, +6 dB, 0 dB, -6 dB, -12dB (6 settings). 0 dB = microphone sensitivity
- Mute Connector: Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
- Battery Type: 1 ICR 18500 rechargeable lithium battery
- Operating Time: Min. 13 hours
- Current Consumption: High Power: approx. 125 mA; Low Power: approx. 100 mA
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 63 × 70 × 25 mm / 2.5 × 2.7 × 1.0 "
- Weight: Approx. 85 g / 3 oz, excluding batteries
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro