MiPro ACT-80H Wideband Digital Handheld Transmitter
PA SKU # MIP ACT80HC MFR # ACT-80HC
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Rechargeable Wideband Digital Handheld Transmitter
Rechargeable Wideband Digital Handheld TransmitterInnovatively designed housing combines aesthetics and ergonomic style. Standard champagne-color housing. Optional custom-made colors are available. Patented design of the integrated grille and battery housing make it easy to unscrew the grille to open the battery compartment and install 2 AA or rechargeable batteries. The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille for condenser capsules.
- Innovatively designed metal housing in MIPRO's distinctive aesthetic and ergonomic style. Standard champagne-color housing. Optional custom-made colors are available.
- Powered by a plug-n-play rechargeable lithium battery. Store the microphone in charger for charging when not in use.
- Simply unscrew the grille to open the battery compartment to replace the lithium battery or charge it in the charger.
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
- Patented capsule suspension design virtually eliminates vibration and handling noises.
- Interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options for easy and fast changeovers.
- Premium condenser capsules exhibit high fidelity, wide dynamic range, fast transient responses, good feedback rejection, accurate sound image characteristics, transparent sound quality and withstand maximum SPL.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- The bottom housing with built-in high-efficiency antenna features power switch, mute and setup buttons for programmable gain, limiter, low-cut and RF output power.
- Patented end-cap cover with color-coded channel identification clips. Detach the end-cap cover for parameters set-up. Reversible end-cap allows shielding of power on/off or mute switches during performance.
- Three selectable mute settings: Auto, Manual & Disabled. "Auto" mute activates automatically when handheld transmitter points down towards the ground.
- Three selectable gain settings: 0 dB (same as microphone sensitivity), +3 dB, +6 dB.
- Two selectable transmitter output power settings: HI (high-power) & LOW (low-power).
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver's frequency by MIPRO's patented ACT function.
- Frequency Range: UHF 480 - 960 MHz (country dependent)
- Bandwidth: 64 MHz
- Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
- RF Output Power: 10 mW / 50 mW (switchable)
- Spurious Emission: = -60 dBc
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Frequency Stability: = ±0.005% (-10 - +60°C)
- Modulation Type: New digital modulation
- Audio Compression: 2nd generation DSP Inertial coding
- LCD Display: Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Low-cut, Limiter, Encryption status, RF power, Mute mode, Battery status & Error codes
- Gain Setting: +6dB, +3dB, 0dB (3 settings). 0dB=microphone sensitivity
- Battery Type: 1 ICR 18500 rechargeable lithium battery
- Operating Time: Min. 13 hours
- Current Consumption: High Power: approx. 125 mA; Low Power: approx. 100 mA
- Dimensions (Ø × L): 51 × 250 mm / 2 × 9.8 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 282 g / 9.9 oz
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro