Out of stock
MiPro ACT-71 Single-Channel Receiver
PA SKU # MIP ACT71 MFR # ACT-71
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Half-rack Single Channel UHF Wide-Band True Diversity Receiver with Vacuum Fluorescent Display
Half-rack Single Channel UHF Wide-Band True Diversity Receiver with Vacuum Fluorescent DisplayACT 7 Series is developed to meets the changes in European and American telecom regulations and approvals. Both receivers and transmitters are expanded to 72 MHz.
Featuring latest wireless features and functions such as excellent multi-channel systems compatibility and RF stability. Moreover, the handheld microphone transmitter fitted with the latest true condenser microphone capsule (TCM) and dynamic microphone capsule for unsurpassed audio quality.
Three receiver configurations are available:
ACT-74: Wideband Quad-Channel True Diversity Receiver
ACT-72: Wideband Dual-Channel True Diversity Receiver
ACT-71: Wideband Single-Channel True Diversity Receiver
Matching Transmitters: ACT-70H Handheld Transmitter and ACT-70T Bodypack
- EIA standard 1/2U rack-mountable metal chassis with excellent heat dissipation & RF shielding characteristics.
- UHF PLL-synthesized technology for enhanced RF stability, lowered spurious emissions and increased frequency agility.
- 400 preset channels with 1-set of user-defined group that saves up to 16 channels.
- Industry's first ACT syncs automatically and quickly a working channel.
- Dual "PiloTone & NoiseLock" circuits minimize interference.
- Industry's only full-color VFD screen delivers a bright, clear viewing in day/night environments with automatic lit (Working) and dim (Standby) display during performance.
- All controls are intuitive and easily setup via a single rotary knob.
- Industry's only RF interference warning indicator for properly adjusts the SQ level. Increase sensitivity to extend receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Single channel output or mixed output and switchable three levels for the best sound quality options.
- High dynamic range and high fidelity characteristics for transparent audio performance.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
- MIPRO RCS.Net software allows real-time computer set up, control and monitoring.
- Built-in 100 - 240V AC switching power supply ensures system safety and stability.
- Channel: Single
- Chassis: EIA standard 19" 1/2U
- Frequency Range: UHF 482 - 698 MHz (US) / UHF 480 - 874 MHz (EU)
- Bandwidth: 72 MHz
- Preset Channels: 400 preset channels
- Group 01 - 10: 16 compatible channels in each group
- Group 11 - 15: 48 compatible channels in each group
- Group 16: 16 channels can be saved & recalled (user-defined)
- Receiving Mode: True diversity
- Oscillation Mode: PLL synthesized
- Sensitivity: 6 dBmuV at S/N > 80 dB
- S/N Ratio: > 108 dB(A)
- T.H.D.: < 0.5% @ 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz, with high-pass filter
- Squelch: "PiloTone & NoiseLock" dual-squelch circuit
- Audio Output Adjustment: Output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity.
- Max. Output Level: Balanced: +16dBV / 0dBV / -6dBV; Unbalanced: +10dBV / 0dBV / -6dBV
- Output Connector: Balanced XLR & Unbalanced 6.3 mm (1/4")
- Output Switch: Single channel output
- Operation: Manual or PC remote control via optional software
- Power Supply: Built-in 100 - 240 AC switching power
- Power Consumption: 8 W
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 210 × 44 × 230 mm / 8.3 × 1.7 × 9 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 1.4 kg / 3.1 lbs
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro