Out of stock
MiPro ACT-70TC Rechargeable Wideband Bodypack Transmitter
PA SKU # MIP ACT70TC MFR # ACT-70TC
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Rechargeable UHF Ultra Wideband 72MHz Bodypack Transmitter
Rechargeable UHF Ultra Wideband 72MHz Bodypack TransmitterRechargeable UHF Ultra Wideband 72MHz Bodypack Transmitter in a magnesium alloy metal case with LCD display. Includes MP-80 charging station. (less microphone)
- Ultra slim bodypack transmitter with sturdy magnesium alloy housing.
- On the top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function.
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver's frequency by MIPRO's patented ACT function.
- Can directly match to high-low input impedance for microphone or guitar without switching.
- The input sensitivity is adjustable with six selectable gain settings.
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
- Frequency Range: UHF 480 - 934 MHz (country dependent)
- Bandwidth: 72 MHz
- Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
- RF Output Power: 10 mW / 50 mW (switchable)
- Deviation: < ±40 kHz
- Spurious Emission: = -55 dBc
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Frequency Stability: = ±0.005% (-10 - +60°C)
- LCD Display: Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Frequency band, RF power, Mute mode, Lock status, Battery status and error codes
- Gain Setting: +12dB, +6dB, 0dB, -6dB, -12dB, -18dB (6 settings)
- 0 dB = input microphone sensitivity
- Max. Input Level: 0 dBV
- Mute Connector: Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
- Battery Type: 1 ICR 18500 rechargeable lithium battery
- Current Consumption: High Power: approx. 125 mA; Low Power: approx. 100 mA
- Operating Time: A 20-minute fast charge provides up to 1 hour operation. Minimum 13 hours of operation per 4-hour full charge.
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 63 × 70 × 25 mm / 2.5 × 2.8 × 1.0 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 82 g / 2.9 oz
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro