MiPro ACT-70T Wideband Bodypack Transmitter
PA SKU # MIP ACT70T MFR # ACT-70T
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- UHF Ultra Wideband 72MHz Bodypack Transmitter
UHF Ultra Wideband 72MHz Bodypack TransmitterUHF Ultra Wideband 72MHz Bodypack Transmitter in a magnesium alloy metal case with LCD display (less microphone)
- Ultra slim bodypack transmitter with sturdy magnesium alloy housing.
- On the top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function.
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver's frequency by MIPRO's patented ACT function.
- Can directly match to high-low input impedance for microphone or guitar without switching.
- The input sensitivity is adjustable with six selectable gain settings.
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides 12~14 hours of operation from 2 AA batteries (depending on the battery quality).
- Frequency Range: UHF 480 - 934 MHz (country dependent)
- Bandwidth: 72 MHz
- Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
- RF Output Power : 10 mW / 50 mW (switchable)
- Deviation: < ±40 kHz
- Spurious Emissions: = -55 dBc
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Frequency Stability: = ±0.005% (-10 - +60°C)
- LCD Display: Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Frequency band, RF power, Mute mode, Lock status, Battery status and error codes
- Gain Setting: +12dB, +6dB, 0dB, -6dB, -12dB, -18dB (6 settings)
- 0 dB = input microphone sensitivity
- Max. Input Level: 0 dBV
- Mute Connector: Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
- Battery Type: 2 AA alkaline
- Current Consumption: High Power: approx. 161 mA ; Low Power: approx. 120 mA
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 63 × 70 × 25 mm / 2.5 × 2.8 × 1.0 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 81 g / 2.9 oz
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro