Out of stock
MiPro ACT-70HC Rechargeable Wideband Handheld Transmitter
PA SKU # MIP ACT70HC MFR # ACT-70HC
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Rechargeable UHF Ultra Wideband 72MHz Cardioid Condenser Microphone Transmitter
Rechargeable UHF Ultra Wideband 72MHz Cardioid Condenser Microphone TransmitterRechargeable UHF Ultra Wideband 72MHz Cardioid Condenser microphone in a magnesium alloy metal case with LCD display. Includes MP-80 charging station. (MD-20 stand Adapter not included)
- Innovatively designed metal housing in MIPRO's distinctive aesthetic and ergonomic style.
- Basic sterling gray color with other custom-made colors optional.
- Powered by a plug-n-play rechargeable lithium battery. Store the microphone in charger for charging when not in use.
- Simply unscrew the grille to open the battery compartment to replace the lithium battery or charge it in the charger.
- The unique multi-layered metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
- Interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options for easy and fast changeovers.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- Five selectable gain settings with microphone input sensitivity of 0 dB.
- Switchable Manual / Disable audio mute options.
- Switchable High / Low power options.
- The bottom housing with built-in high-efficiency antenna features power switch, mute and setup buttons for programmable gain, limiter, low-cut and RF output power.
- Patented end-cap cover with color-coded channel identification clips. Detach the end-cap cover for parameter setup. Reversible end-cap allows shielding of power on/off or mute switches during performance.
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
- Frequency Range: UHF 480 - 934 MHz (country dependent)
- Bandwidth: 72 MHz
- Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
- RF Output Power: 10 mW / 50 mW (switchable)
- Deviation: < ±40 kHz
- Spurious Emission: = -60 dBc
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Frequency Stability: = ±0.005% (-10 - +60°C)
- LCD Display: Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Frequency band, RF power, Mute mode, Battery status and error codes
- Gain Setting: +6 dB, +3 dB, 0 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB (5 settings)
- 0 dB = input microphone sensitivity
- Max. SPL: 142 dB SPL
- Battery Type: 1 ICR 18500 rechargeable lithium battery
- Current Consumption: High Power: approx. 125 mA; Low Power: approx. 100 mA
- Operating Time: A 20-minute fast charge provides up to 1 hour operation. Minimum 13 hours of operation per 4-hour full charge.
- Dimensions (Ø × L): 51 × 250 mm / 2 × 9.8 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 276 g / 9.7 oz
Write Your Own Review