Out of stock
MiPro ACT-70H Wideband Handheld Transmitter
PA SKU # MIP ACT70H MFR # ACT-70H
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- UHF Ultra Wideband 72MHz Cardioid Condenser Microphone
UHF Ultra Wideband 72MHz Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneUHF Ultra Wideband 72MHz Cardioid Condenser microphone in a magnesium alloy metal case with LCD display (MD- 20 stand Adapter not included)
- Innovatively designed metal housing in MIPRO's aesthetics and ergonomic style.
- Basic sterling gray color with other custom-made colors optional.
- Turn upper housing for 2 AA battery installation and replacement.
- Interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options for easy and fast changeovers.
- The unique multi-layered metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- Five selectable gain settings with microphone input sensitivity of 0 dB.
- Switchable Manual /Disable audio mute options.
- Switchable High/Low power options.
- The bottom housing with built-in high-efficiency antenna features power switch, mute and setup buttons for programmable gain, limiter, low-cut and RF output power.
- Patented end-cap covers with color-coded channel identification clips. Detach the end-cap cover for parameter set-up. Reversible end-cap allows shielding of power on/off or mute switches during performance.
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides 12~14 hours of operation from 2 AA batteries (depending on the battery quality)
- Frequency Range: UHF 480 - 934 MHz (country dependent)
- Bandwidth: 72 MHz
- Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
- RF Output Power : 10 mW / 50 mW (switchable)
- Deviation: < ±40 kHz
- Spurious Emissions: = -60 dBc
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Frequency Stability: = ±0.005% (-10 - +60°C)
- LCD Display: Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Frequency band, RF power, Mute mode, Battery status and error codes
- Gain Setting: +6 dB, +3 dB, 0 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB (5 settings)
- 0 dB = input microphone sensitivity
- Max. SPL: 142 dB SPL
- Battery Type: 2 AA alkaline
- Operating Time: Min. 12 hours (Low Power)
- Current Consumption: High Power: approx. 161 mA ; Low Power: approx. 120 mA
- Dimensions: 51 × 258 mm / 2 × 10.1 " (Ø × L)
- Net Weight: Approx. 292 g / 10.3 oz
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro