Out of stock
MiPro ACT-32T Bodypack Transmitter
PA SKU # MIP ACT32T MFR # ACT-32T
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- UHF Frequency Agile Miniature-style Bodypack Transmitter
UHF Frequency Agile Miniature-style Bodypack TransmitterThe ACT-32H Cardioid Condenser Mic from Mipro is a handheld transmitter microphone that uniformly captures sound. The condenser capsules exhibit high fidelity, wide dynamic range, fast transient responses, good feedback rejection, accurate sound-image characteristics, transparent sound quality, and withstand maximum SPL. The mic features a reversible end-cap that enables the power on/off switch to be locked to avoid accidental power-off during performance. Additionally, the mic features a multi-layered metal grille which protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise.
- Lightweight, compact size with sturdy plastic housing.
- On the top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and status.
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function.
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver's frequency by MIPRO's patented ACT function.
- Can directly match to high-low input impedance for microphone or guitar without switching.
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides 12~14 hours of operation from 2 AA batteries (depending on the battery quality).
- Frequency Range: UHF 480 - 934 MHz
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
- RF Output Power: 10 mW / 30 mW (switchable)
- Deviation: < ± 40 kHz
- Spurious Emissions: = -55 dBc
- LCD Display: Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Frequency band, RF power, Mute mode, Lock status, Battery status and error codes
- Max. Input Level: 0 dBV
- Mute Connector: Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
- Battery Type: 2 AA alkaline
- Operating Time: Min. 12 hours
- Current Consumption: High Power: approx. 161 mA ; Low Power: approx. 120 mA
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 63 × 82 × 22 mm / 2.5 × 3.2 × 0.9 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 83 g / 2.9 oz
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro