Out of stock
MiPro ACT-32H Handheld Transmitter
PA SKU # MIP ACT32H MFR # ACT-32H
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- UHF Frequency Agile Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone
UHF Frequency Agile Cardioid Condenser Handheld MicrophoneThe ACT-32H Cardioid Condenser Mic from Mipro is a handheld transmitter microphone that uniformly captures sound. The condenser capsules exhibit high fidelity, wide dynamic range, fast transient responses, good feedback rejection, accurate sound-image characteristics, transparent sound quality, and withstand maximum SPL. The mic features a reversible end-cap that enables the power on/off switch to be locked to avoid accidental power-off during performance. Additionally, the mic features a multi-layered metal grille which protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise.
- Robust, lightweight plastic housing.
- The unique multi-layered metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
- Interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options for easy and fast changeovers.
- Premium condenser capsules exhibit high fidelity, wide dynamic range, fast transient responses, good feedback rejection, accurate sound image characteristics, transparent sound quality and withstand maximum SPL.
- Reversible end-cap allows power on/off switch being locked to avoid accidental power-off during performance.
- Impact-resistant battery compartment holds 2 AA batteries.
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and status.
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver's frequency by MIPRO's patented ACT function.
- Patented "built-in" antenna design.
- Interchangeable colored rings for microphone channel identification on stage.
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides more than 16 hours of operation from 2 AA batteries (depending on the battery quality).
- Frequency Range: UHF 480 - 934 MHz
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
- RF Output Power: 10mW / 30mW (switchable)
- Spurious Emissions: < -55 dBc
- LCD Display: Group, Channel, Battery status & error codes
- Max. SPL: 140 dB SPL
- Battery Type: 2 AA alkaline
- Operating Time: Min. 12 hours (Low Power)
- Current Consumption: Approx. 92 mA
- Dimensions (Ø × L): 51 × 234 mm / 2 × 9.2 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 251 g / 8.9 oz
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro