Out of stock
MiPro ACT-24TC Bodypack Transmitter
PA SKU # MIP ACT24TC MFR # ACT-24TC
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Digital Rechargeable Bodypack Transmitter
Digital Rechargeable Bodypack TransmitterRechargeable bodypack transmitter for use with ACT-2401 and ACT-2402 receivers. Includes MP-80 charging station and MU-54 lapel mic
- Miniature, sturdy plastic compact design.
- 3 LEDs indicate battery status and turn to red to indicate low battery.
- Unique battery cover design provides easy access to operational controls and protects against accidental change of settings.
- LED in the mute/AF button is lit or off to indicate AF status.
- Connector for optional MJ-70 remote mute switch cable.
- One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs.
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar.
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
- Frequency Range: 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz
- Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
- RF Output Power : 2 mW / 10 mW switchable (country dependent)
- Transmitting Mode: Frequency hopping
- Max. Audio Input: 6.5 dBV
- Impedance: 1.0M Ω
- Mute Connector: Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
- Battery Meter: 4-level green / red LED display
- Battery Type: 1 ICR-18500 rechargeable lithium battery
- Current Consumption: Approx. 138 mA
- Operating Time: A 25-minute fast charge provides up to 1 hour operation. Minimum 10 hours of operation per 4-hour full charge (depending on the battery quality).
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 63 × 70 × 25 mm / 2.5 × 2.8 × 1 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 66 g / 2.3 oz
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro