Middle Atlantic WR-44-42 Roll Out Rotating Rack System 44U
PA SKU # MAP WR4442 MFR # WR-44-42 UPC # 656747102899
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 44U Racking Height
- 36" Usable Depth
- Provides Easy Rear Access
- Detachable Rack Frame
- Cable Management Tie Points
- 10-32 Threaded Rackrail
- Rugged Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
44 Space (77") 36" Deep Rotating Roll Out System, Does Not Require Tracks or Stands, Black FinishThe WR Series was designed to provide rear access for equipment even when the equipment bays are placed up against a wall or back to back. Factory-assembled in its own host enclosure, the rack frame pulls out and rotates for service access. Specify a WR Series enclosure when easy access to rear equipment connections is required for larger audio, video and security equipment installations but an access aisle is not practical.
The Middle Atlantic WR-44-42 Roll-Out Rotating Rack in Steel Host Enclosure is a convenient, pull-out, rotating rack system that allows the user to access equipment and cabling without the need for tracks and stands. It is ideally suited for environments where equipment bays need to be placed against walls or back to back.
- Host enclosure can be pre-installed on-site
- Detachable rack frame can be integrated with equipment and tested off-site
- Requires no additional accessories to roll out and rotate
- Engineered ventilation is optimized for passive thermal management
- Rack frame features built-in cable management tie points
- 4" laser knockouts provided for cable pass-through and ganging multiple racks
- Standard front and rear 10-32 threaded rackrail with marked spaces
- Solid Construction
All-steel construction and mechanically locking corners guarantee exceptional strength and years of use.
The entire rack of this system pulls out and then rotates up to 60, providing full access to equipment for easy management.
Rack mounts on pull-out frame with extension to gain quick, unrestricted access to equipment.
- No-Clog, Rack-Rail Threads
All rack rails finished in durable "e-coat" to prevent clogged threads.
- Industry-Standard Design
Rack rail is labeled in EIA standard rackspace increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
- General Info
- finish: Textured Black Powder Coat
- UL Standards Tested: UL2416
- Listing Agencies/Third Party Information
- RoHS: Yes
- Greenguard: Yes
- UL Listing No: E313734
- Usable Depth: 36
- Usable Height: 77
- Capacity Weight U S: 750
- Depth U S: 42.875
- Height U S: 88.86
- Width U S: 24
- Primary Package Weight U S: 38.1
- Rack Units: 44
- Technical Information
- Rackrail Type: 10-32
- Material: Steel
- Mounting: Horizontal
Write Your Own Review
More from Middle Atlantic