This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please find alternative products from below section.
Middle Atlantic SCQ-5W2-53TGY
PA SKU # 9181 MFR # SCQ-5W2-53TGY
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Quiet-Cool Series 5 Bay 2 Wedge Console Configuration with Third Tier - Granite Gray
Quiet-Cool Series 5 Bay 2 Wedge Console Configuration with Third Tier - Granite GrayIncludes:
- (5x) SCQ-1427-1217GY base console
- (5x) SC3T-1427-1217-12GY top module
- (1x) SPNQ3T-1427-1217-12GY top module side panels
- (2x) SC3TW45-1427-1217-12GY top module wedges
- (2x) SCW45-1427-1217GY base wedge
- (1x) SPNQ-1427-1217GY side panels
- (1x) WS245-S18-GOL + WS245-S18-GOR + WS1-S18-GOC work surface
- (5x) SC-TK toe-kick
- (1x) HP, 100 rackscrews total
- (1x) HPS, 25 rackscrews total
- (5x) PD-815SC 8 outlet, 15 amp power strip
- (1x) GANG-10 ganging kit
The modular design of Quiet-Cool Series and Convective Series consoles allow for limitless configurations. The combinations of base modules, top tiers, corner wedges and writing surface option allows designs that can match any requirements, and assemble in 1/3 of the time of knock-down consoles. Whether the system requires active cooling, or natural convective cooling, it is easy to select the configuration that will meet the needs of each project.
Console configuration can be ordered quickly and easily with a single part number. Each configuration includes the same features and benefits that are an integral part of our consoles, including:
- Effective thermal management
- Welded construction - assembles in 1/3 of the time
- Standard locking rear doors
- Wedges feature locking rear doors for access to cable management
Each configurations comes complete with:
- Locking solid front door on each bay
- 25 rack screws per bay
- Ganging hardware
- 15 Amp power
When convective cooling is need, select Convective Series configurations, or choose Quiet-Cool Series for systems requiring active cooling.
Write Your Own Review
More from Middle Atlantic