Out of stock
Middle Atlantic PTRK-21MDK Portable Rolling Rack 21U
PA SKU # MAP PTRK21MDK MFR # PTRK-21MDK UPC # 656747051920
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Graphite-Marbled Laminate Top
- Plexiglass Front Door
- Spring-Loaded Side Handles
- Keylocked Front & Rear Doors
- Vented Side Panels
- 10-32 Threaded Rackrail
- Includes 4" Casters
- Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
21 Space (36-3/4") Portable Rolling Rack with Plexi Front Door and Marbled-Graphite Laminate TopThe Middle Atlantic PTRK Series Portable Racks PTRK-21MDK is a rugged, portable rack with smooth-rolling 4" casters, making it an ideal solution for both its mobility and functionality. The cabinet is constructed from 16-gauge steel with 1/8" thick, structural-steel, internal braces and will support up to 500 lb. of equipment. Fully-adjustable, 11-gauge steel, 10-32 rackrails ensure perfect placement of your equipment.
Two standard key-locked doors (front and rear) come standard with this model. These door handles are rubber-padded and spring-loaded for ease of use. This rack has a capacity of 21U and includes a durable, black, powder-coat finish that looks great in any work setting. This model also includes a graphite, laminate-wood top, a plexi-front door, and a solid rear door.
Specify a PTRK series rack when rugged portability is essential. Smooth rolling 4" casters, advanced cable management and secure doors make this rack ideal for serving a variety of applications.
- Solid Construction
All-steel construction and mechanically locking corners guarantee exceptional strength and years of use.
- Plexi Front Door
A plexi front door makes viewing and monitoring your equipment an easy task, even when the door is closed and locked.
- No-Clog, Rack-Rail Threads
All rack rails finished in durable "e-coat" to prevent clogged threads.
- Industry-Standard Design
Rackrail is labeled in EIA standard rackspace increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
Pick and choose from Middle Atlantic's wide range of accessories to customize and expand your rack system.
- Pre-Installed Washers
Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rackscrews save installation time.
- Grounding/Bonding Studs
Grounding/Bonding Studs have been provided to help you electrically ground and bond equipment, per NEBS and NEC standards.
- Free Layout & Specifications Software
RackTools free layout and specification software included for effective system design help.
- Fully welded steel construction for strength
- Spring-loaded recessed side handles for rack transport
- Keylocked front and rear doors standard for security
- Side panels are vented for passive thermal management
- Laser knockouts on rear door accept fans
- Slots in bottom of rack for cable strain relief and securing equipment
- Standard front adjustable 10-32 threaded rackrail
- Includes heavy-duty commercial grade locking casters
- Includes graphite-marbled laminate top and plexi front door
- General Info
- finish: Black Powder Coat
- Listing Agencies/Third Party Information
- RoHS: Yes
- Greenguard: Yes
- Usable Depth: 21.5
- Usable Height: 36.75
- Capacity Weight U S: 500
- Depth U S: 23.93
- Height U S: 46.95
- Width U S: 27.91
- Primary Package Weight U S: 170.38
- Rack Units: 14
- Technical Information
- Monitor Mounting: Yes
- Rackrail Type: 10-32
- Material: Steel
- Mounting: Horizontal
Write Your Own Review
More from Middle Atlantic