Midas M32-IP Digital Mixing Console
PA SKU # MID M32IP MFR # M32IP UPC # 748252143549
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Up to 40 Simultaneous Input Channels
- 32 MIDAS Microphone Preamps
- 25 Phase-Coherent Mix Buses
- Up to 96 Inputs & 96 Outputs via AES50
- 192 kHz ADC & DAC Converters
- 8 DCA & 6 Mute Groups
- 8 Stereo Signal Processing FX Engines
- 25 Motorized 100 mm Faders
- 7" Full-Color TFT Display Screen
- 32 x 32 Channel USB 2.0 Audio Interface
Digital Mixing Console for Live Performance and Studio RecordingThe Midas M32-IP is a 40-input digital mixing console that is designed for live performance, and live and studio recording. Housed in a high-performance carbon fiber, aluminum and high-impact steel chassis, this console is designed to be both lightweight and durable, making it ideal for professional audio applications such as touring sound, A/V, club installs and more.
The mixer features 32 mic inputs with Midas preamplifiers, which are the very same ones used in the industry standard MIDAS XL4 and HERITAGE 3000 consoles. In addition, the console features 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses and is fitted with 25 motorized 100 mm faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles.
The M32-IP includes a vast array of built-in effects that are designed to take the place of your outboard signal processors, thus reducing set up times and streamlining your workflow. The Virtual FX rack features 8 true-stereo, studio-grade effects engines each assignable to any input, group or output mix bus. Choose from high-end FX plug-ins that have been modeled after classic audio gear including the Urei 1176, Teletronix LA-2A and Fairchild 670 compressors, as well as the legendary Pultec EQP-1a and EQ5 equalizers. There is also a wide range of reverbs, delays, modulation effects and much more.
In addition, the M32-IP employs 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for state-of-the-art conversion and sound quality, capable of catering to the most demanding professional applications. It features on-board USB 2.0 connectivity which delivers a full 32 x 32 channels of audio and MIDI to your DAW, as well as dual AES50 network ports which allow for up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs over a shielded CAT5 cable.
7" Main Display
M32-IP's 7" day-viewable color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) display shows the setting parameters you need when you need them. Selected for its high-contrast performance and outdoor visibility, TFT is ideal for concert and open air festival venues. Using the high-precision, context-sensitive tactile encoders, the screen comes to life and immediately reports in high definition all adjustments applied to a wide range of parameters. Intelligent design puts control of vital functions such as effects, metering, routing and much more 1 or 2 button presses away
DCA (Digitally Controlled Amplifier) groups allow control over several signals at once without actually mixing them into a subgroup bus. M32-IP's 8 DCA groups let you control multiple signals via a single fader, such as the entire drum mix, the horn section, or the backup vocalists, etc.
- Inputs: Up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 32 mic inputs with preamps
- Conversion: 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters
- Buses: 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- Display: Daylight viewable 7" full-color TFT display screen
- USB Interface: 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- Networking: AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Faders: 25 motorized 100 mm faders
- Effects: 8 stereo signal processing FX engines
- Midas M32-IP Digital Console For Live Performance and Studio Recording
- Limited 3-Year Warranty Program
Write Your Own Review