PA SKU # BER C3B MFR # C3/B UPC # 689076112710
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Dual-Diaphragm Design
- Cardioid, Omni or Figure-8
- Flat Frequency Response
- Ultra-Rugged Construction
- Gold-Plated XLR Connector
- Includes Swivel Stand Mount
- Includes Transport Case
The dual-diaphragm C-3 microphone is a home recording enthusiast's dream come true! This professional- quality condenser microphone is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With selectable pickup patterns (cardioid, omni and figure eight), frequency filters and input pads, the C-3 mic is an excellent choice for any recording scenario - and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case, the C-3 just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
What is a Condenser Mic?
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They are the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations. The C-3 mic is capable of capturing much more detail than most dynamic microphones because of its wider and flatter frequency response. Another difference between condenser and dynamic mics is they contain active circuitry that requires phantom power (+48 V) for operation. You can power your C-3 using any phantom power equipped BEHRINGER XENYX mixer - plus enjoy the benefits of our state-of-the- art XENYX mic preamps.
Why the C-3?
The C-3 is an affordable, high-quality way to put this essential studio tool to work for you. It has three selectable pickup patterns: omnidirectional for capturing sound equally on all sides; cardioid for picking up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sounds; and figure-eight for capturing sound both behind and in front of the mic, but not all the way around. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the C-3 is very neutral-sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission.
But That's Not All...
The C-3 condenser microphone is designed to be your go-to studio mic for many years to come. The tough, die-cast metal body can withstand the rigors of all those late-night recording marathons - and the included carrying case ensures your C-3 always travels in safety and style.
An excellent choice for both live and recording applications, the studio-grade C-3 condenser microphone is available at a price that will leave enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials. Check out the incredible BEHRINGER C-3 at a dealer near you.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Professional large dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Write Your Own Review
More from Behringer