PA SKU # AKG C3000 MFR # 2785X00230 UPC # 885038028758
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Gold-Sputtered Capsule
- Wide Frequency Response
- -10dB Pad Switch
- Low Frequency Roll-Off Switch
- Internal Shock Mounting
A SOUND INVESTMENT FOR EVERY STUDIO
Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Stage and Studio Condenser Microphone
a studio and on-stage standard for vocals, guitar, drums and brass instruments
The C3000 high-performance, large-diaphragm condenser microphone has been a standard for live applications and studio recording for almost two decades. It is an excellent choice for vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, drum overhead and brass instrument miking. The switchable attenuation pad and low-cut filter enable high SPL up to 150dB and eliminate proximity effect.
The redesigned C3000 presents itself as a cost-effective, rugged workhorse with a sleek and classy finish.
- Gold-sputtered one-inch large diaphragm with patented Edge-Terminated Back-Plate Technology
- Proven performance for more than 15 years for both studio and stage
- Internal windscreen protects from wind and breath generated "pops"
- Well designed circuitry provides high SPL capability and low distortion
- Switchable attenuation pad enables for high SPL up to 150 dB
- Switchable low cut filter (500Hz, 6 dB/octave) eliminates proximity effect
- Comes complete with H85 spider-type shock mount and metal carrying case
- Designed, engineered and built in Vienna, Austria
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-32 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 140/150 dB (k=0,5%)
- Equivalent noise level: 14 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 80 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 10 dB, switchable
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to IEC 61938
- Powering: <2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: matte grayish blue
- Dimensions: max. dia.: 53 mm (2.1 in.), length: 162 mm (6.4 in.)
- Net weight: 320 g / 11.3 oz.
- Shipping weight: 950 g / 2.1 lbs.
- Patent(s): Electrostatic transducer (Patent no. AT 395.225, DE 4.103.784, JP 2.815.488)
- Metal Case
- H85 Shockmount
- 2 Year Warranty
- Guitar and bass amps
- Lead instruments
- Lead vocals
- Professional stage miking
- Professional studio recording
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG
- AKG K240 Studio Professional Studio HeadphonesSpecial Price $49.00 Price $69.00 Instant Savings $20.00