PA SKU # ROD NTG4PLUS MFR # NTG4+ UPC # 698813004164
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Broadcast Sound Quality
- Rugged Metal Construction
- Convenient Digital Switching
- High Frequency Boost
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- MicroUSB Cable Included
Building on the popularity and acceptance of the RODE NTG2, the NTG4+ features an all-new condenser capsule with low noise, high sensitivity and the convenience of on-board equalisation/level control via digital switching.
Shotgun Microphone with Digital Switches and Rechargeable Lithium Battery
The NTG4+ is the very first microphone to feature an in-built battery that provides 150+ hours of operation with the convenience of USB charging.
Intuitive Digital Switching
Control the in-built high-pass filter, pad and high frequency boost using convenient digital switching on the microphone body. Persistent states ensure your settings are retained when the microphone is switched off.
Internal Battery (NTG4+)
Provides 150+ hours of operation from with a charge time of only two hours. The included MicroUSB cable makes charging simple and convenient, meaning the mic can be charged via a computer, power-brick or even your car.
The NTG4 & NTG4+ both feature an all-new condenser capsule from RODE with low noise floor, higher sensitivity and a rich, smooth character.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery, supplying over 150 hours operation
- Fully charged in under two hours via MicroUSB
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
- MicroUSB cable included
- Ten year extended warranty with online registration
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz(selected HPF @75Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 16dB-A
- Power Options: +12V phantom power+24V phantom power+48V phantom powerInternal battery
- Weight: 176gm
- Dimensions: 278mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
- NTG4: Directional Condenser Microphone
- RM5: Durable Microphone Clip
- ZP1: Padded Zip Pouch
- Windshield: Windshield for NTG4 & NTG4+
Write Your Own Review
More from Rode
- Rode SC3 TRRS to TRS Adapter$15.00