NTi MiniSPL Measurement Microphone
PA SKU # NTI MSPL MFR # 600 000 022 UPC # 844632055942
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- 1/2" Condenser Capsule
- Power Status LED
- Powered by AA Battery
The MiniSPL is the ideal accessory for the Acoustilyzer AL1 and Minilyzer ML1. Its self-powered design, the individual factory adjustment and the auto power-off control combine to make MiniSPL an accurate, easy to handle yet affordable measurement microphone.
MiniSPL - Measurement Microphone
The servo-loop output stage design supports long cable connections between the analyzer and the microphone - up to several hundred meters. MiniSPL is also recommended and easy to use in conjunction with PC based measurement systems with high quality audio cards.
- Microphone Type: 1/2", omni-directional, pre-polarized condenser, free field transducer
- Sensitivity: (20 +/-2) mV//Pa, (-34 +/-1) dBV/Pa @ 1 kHzbalanced output; +0.05 dBSPL / C
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 1250 Hz +/-1 dB20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-3 dBin accordance with IEC61672, class 2
- Peak Acoustic Input: 130 dBSPL @ 1 kHz
- Noise: 30 dBSPL, A-weighted
- Load Conditions: 20 - 200 kOhm balanced, to achieve this always switch PHANTOM POWER off
- Power Supply: 1 x AA battery 1.5 V, battery lifetime typical 300 hrs, no phantom power required, phantom power resistant
- Dimensions: diameter 22 x 180 mm, diameter 0.87" x 7"
- Weight: 100 g ( 3.5 oz ) incl. battery
- Temperature: 0 to +45 C (32 to 113 F)
- Humidity: 90 % R.H., non condensing
- Conforms to the Normative Standards EMC-Directives: 89/336, 92/31, 93/68Harmonized Standards: EN 61326-1.
- 1x Case MiniSPL
- 1x MiniSPL measurement microphone + User Manual
- 1x Windscreen
- 1x Microphone-holder + Adapter 5/8" - 3/8"
Write Your Own Review