NTi M2230 Measurement Microphone
PA SKU # NTI M2230 MFR # 600 040 050
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- 1/2" Detachable Capsule
- Class 1 Frequency Response
- 48V Phantom Powered
- Includes Electronic Data Sheet
- Wide Dynamic Range
- From 16 to 137 dBSPL
The new M2230 measurement microphone extends the top end of the NTi Audio range of measurement microphones. Its specifications comply fully with IEC 61672 and fulfill all class 1 requirements. The microphone features a very low residual noise floor of 16 dB(A) and supports precise and linear measurements up to a maximum of 139 dB.
Class 1 Measurement Microphone
The M2230 comprises of the microphone preamplifier MA220 and the omni-directional 1/2" electret capsule MC230 with metal diaphragm and a standard UNS60 thread. The preamplifier is equipped with an electronic datasheet containing the calibration parameter of the microphone. When the microphone is connected to an XL2 analyzer, the Automatic Sensor Detection (ASD) reads this datasheet and automatically sets the correct sensitivity value within the XL2. Each microphone is individually calibrated and delivered with its frequency response chart.
- 1/2" Omni-directional, free-field microphone
- Class 1 Measurement Microphone according IEC 61672-1
- Including electronic data sheet for XL2 Analyzer
- Dynamic range 16 dB(A) - 139 dBSPL
- Measurement microphone for sound level monitoring and room acoustical measurements.
- Measurement microphones can be connected with the NTi Audio ASD Cable to the XL2 Audio and Acoustic Analyzer for measurements at remote locations or reducing acoustical reflections.
- The M2230 measurement microphones forms with the XL2 a comprehensive sound level meter and acoustic analyzer.
Write Your Own Review