NTi M2211 Measurement Microphone
PA SKU # NTI M2211 MFR # 600 040 022
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- 1/2" Detachable Capsule
- Class 1 Frequency Response
- 48V Phantom Powered
- Includes Electronic Data Sheet
- Wide Dynamic Range
- From 21 to 144 dBSPL
General purpose microphone, with class 1 frequency response and metal diaphragm
Class 1 Measurement Microphone
Measurement Microphones for XL2 Analyzer
The microphones are 48V phantom powered and include an electronic data sheet. The Automated Sensor Detection (ASD) of the XL2 Analyzer automatically reads this data, i.e. the microphone model and calibration data. This promotes faster setup and ensures accurate measurements.
The microphone bodies contain the pre-amplifier. They combine high dynamic range and wide frequency range with low noise. These measurement microphones connect via the ASD Cable to the XL2 Audio and Acoustic Analyzer, e.g. for measurements at remote locations or reducing acoustical reflections.
- Omni-directional, free-field microphone
- Phantom power 48 VDC
- Electronic data sheet installed
- Frequency range 5 Hz - 20 kHz
- Individual frequency response available as Excel-data
- Optional calibration certificate
- M2230, M2211, M2210, M2215 formed by combination of PreAmplifier MA220 and dedicated microphone capsule
Write Your Own Review