Audio-Technica PRO 44 Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
PA SKU # AT PRO44 MFR # PRO44 UPC # 4961310090777
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Half-Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Very Low-Profile Design
- Rugged Design and Construction
- Detachable 25' (7.6 m) Cable
With its half-space unidirectional polar pattern, low-profile design, and outstanding sound quality, the PRO 44 is ideal for conference tables, podiums, lecterns and other installed-sound uses. This versatile boundary mic's self-contained electronics eliminate the need for external power modules. The PRO 44 is equipped with a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance.
Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
- Low profile for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Rugged design and construction
- 25' (7.6 m) detachable cable (TA3F to XLRM-type)
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 70-16,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -25 dB (56.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 100 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 114 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 86 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 9-52V, 2 mA typical
- WEIGHT: 2.4 oz (67 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 2.87" (73.0 mm) maximum width, 3.56" (90.5 mm) maximum length, 0.59" (15.0 mm) height
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: TB3M-type
- CABLE: 25' (7.6 m) long, with TA3F and XLRM-type connectors
Write Your Own Review