AKG PZM11LLWR Weather Resistant Security Microphone (White)
PA SKU # AKG PZM11LLWR MFR # 3325H00010 UPC # 885038024828
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Hemispherical Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Weather-Resistant Model
- Powered by 12-48V Phantom Power
- Line Level Output
- Screw Terminal
IT CAN STAND THE RAIN!
Weather Resistant Wall Plate Security and Surveillance Microphone with Line Level Output, Phantom Powered
for outdoor intercoms, toll booths and SOS telephones
The PZM11LLWR is a professional weather-resistant boundary layer microphone designed for fast-food restaurants, outdoor intercoms, toll booths, SOS telephones, theme-park security and the like. A plastic membrane inside the microphone protects the mic capsule from water damage. The PZM11LLWR will work during and after rainfall. If water freezes on the membrane, the mic's frequency response will change but will return to normal when the ice melts and the membrane dries.
The PZM11LLWR is powered by 12V - 24V DC, provides line-level output and can be plugged directly into a VCR line input without the need for a costly mic preamp.
- Hemispherical polar pattern for clear, intelligible pickup of speech
- Weather-resistant model for outdoor use
- Line-level output connects directly to video recorders
- Polar pattern: hemispherical
- Frequency range: 80 to 10,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 100 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 68 dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 75 ohms
- Connector: Screw terminal
- Finish: Silver. May be painted any color.
- Dimensions: 7.061 x 11.506 x 4.374 cm (2.78 x 4.53 x 1.722 in.)
- Net weight: 71 g (2.5 oz)
- Outdoor intercoms
- Toll booths
- Surveillance and security
- Home automation
Write Your Own Review