Out of stock
Galaxy Audio PSER Wireless Receiver (Band D: 584-607 MHz)
PA SKU # GAL PSERD MFR # PSERD UPC # 691281807176
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- PSE Wireless Microphone Receiver - Frequency D: 584-607 MHz
PSE Wireless Microphone Receiver - Frequency D: 584-607 MHzThe PSE is a UHF diversity receiver with 16 selectable channels. The receiver features a volume control, channel display, and IR Sync. The TRC has an XLR and 1/4" combo output and squelch adjustment.
- Output Volume Control
- AF Level Indicator
- IR Sync
- Squelch Adjustment
- XLR and 1/4" Outputs
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone) XLR connector (into 600 Ohms load) -12dBV 1/4" conn. (into 3KOhms load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200Ohms 1/4" conn. 1KOhms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced
- Pin1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin2: Audio
- Pin3: No Audio
- Sensitivity: -93dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 8.3" x 6.3" (44mm H x 212mm W x 160mm D)
- Weight: 31oz (880 g)
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 400mA, supplied by external power supply.
Write Your Own Review
More from Galaxy Audio