PA SKU # BER XM8500 MFR # XM8500 UPC # 689076749770
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- Ultra-Wide Frequency Response
- Extremely High Signal Output
- Shock Mount System
- Integrated Wind & Pop Filter
- Includes Clip & Case
Few things are more essential to recording or live performance than dynamic microphones. BEHRINGER's XM8500 has the crucial features and durability to come through for your sound again and again.
Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone
What is a Dynamic Microphone?
Dynamic mics have several advantages that make them ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments. They're robust, resistant to moisture and can achieve high gain before feedback. The XM8500's cardioid pickup pattern captures the source signal, such as a guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound.
Why the XM8500?
The XM8500 provides an amazing frequency response of 50 Hz to 15 kHz, and includes a two-stage pop filter to minimize breath and pop noises. And with its tough metal construction and sturdy steel windscreen, you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications. We've even included a rugged hard case with a mic clip and stand adapter.
Check out the XM8500 at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer and find out why these mics are becoming so common in practice spaces, bedrooms, professional studios and stages all over the globe. Compare them to the competition. We're sure you'll be impressed by the XM8500's performance-and the amount of money you'll save!
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
- Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Write Your Own Review
More from Behringer