PA SKU # ADX OM2 MFR # OM2 UPC # 687471101056
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- Exceptional Gain Before Feedback
- Excellent Vocal Isolation
- Low Handling Noise
- Handles High SPL
Style Mic Mic with Switch
Warm, full sound optimized for small to mid-sized PA systems.
All-Purpose Professional Vocal Microphone Optimized for Small to Mid-Size PA Systems
The OM2 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live, home and studio applications. This mic has clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle very high SPLs without distortion.
The OM2 utilizes a tight, uniform pattern which helps isolate vocals from the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the OM2 employs a VLM diaphragm for a clear, precise sound with exceptional voice response.
Designed with a slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the OM2 has a full-bodied sound on small to mid-sized PA systems while retaining true sound on large or professional PA systems.
OM2 - Dynamic Vocal Microphone
OM2S - Dynamic Vocal Microphone with on/off switch
- Natural vocal sound with exceptional clarity and detail
- Superior off-axis rejection
- Spring-steel grill ball with 10 times the tensile strength of typical grill balls
- The ability to perform at high levels without feedback or distortion
- Added warmth in the lower mid-bass and a slight boost in the mid-range
- Can be used for a wide variety of instruments and vocals
- Zinc alloy/fusion coating
- Handles high SPL without distortion
- Low handling noise
- Provides exceptional gain before feedback
- Provides excellent vocal isolation on stage
- Dent resistant steel spring grill
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Impedance: 290 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.6 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Live stage
- Small venues and outdoor concerts
- Vocals, sax, brass, guitar, dobro, flute, percussion, drums
- Home studio
Write Your Own Review
More from Audix
- Audix MCFLUTE Flute Clip$21.00