PA SKU # AT ATWT901A MFR # ATW-T901A UPC # 4961310143336
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Wireless Handheld Microphone/Transmitter for 9 Wireless System
Audio-Technica's System 9 is a four-channel frequency-agile wireless system designed to provide rock-solid performance along with easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring sleek, stackable, contemporary styling, System 9 is available in handheld, headworn, guitar, lavalier and body-pack configurations. The system offers four compatible user-switchable VHF channels (169.505, 170.245, 171.045, and 171.905 MHz).
ATW-T901A Wireless System Body-Pack Transmitter
Each System 9 configuration includes the ATW-R900a receiver and either a body-pack transmitter or handheld microphone/transmitter. The ATW-R900a is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The ATW-R900a also offers volume control along with AF Peak, RF and Power indicator lights.
- Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- Image Rejection: 50 dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio (50 ohms termination)
- Audio Output: Nominal Output Level
- XLR, balanced: 350 mV (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load) 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: 700 mV (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load)
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions: 7.48" (190.0 mm) W x 1.82" (46.2 mm) H x 5.06" (128.5 mm) D
- Net Weight: 12.0 oz (337 grams)
- Accessory Included: Power supply
Write Your Own Review
More from Audio-Technica