MeldaProduction MTransient Transient Adjustment Plug-In (Download)
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Simple Interface
- Superb Transient Saturation
- Dual User Interface
- Easy Screen for Beginners
- Edit Screen for Professionals
- Tube Saturation
- Automatic Gain Compensation
- Adjustable Up-Sampling 1x-16x
- Global Preset Management
- Online Preset Exchange
When Your Drums Sound Boring and Sterile, There's Now a Cure. Bring Some Attack and Punch to Any Rhythmic Track With MTransient!
Simple interface, astonishing results
Turn the attack up, that's all! The plugin will detect transients in your audio and bring them up, or down if you want.
Superb transient saturation
The plugin can not only bring the transients up and down, it can make them more textural using our magnificent saturation system, which can add a pleasant analogue character.
As always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Modern user interfaces must not only be easy and quick to use, but also versatile and the whole visual appearance should inspire you. MTransient features the most advanced GUI engine on the market. It is still the first and only GUI engine, which is freely resizable and stylable. It also lets you choose between knobs, sliders or buttons, whichever you like the most.
- The plugin can look as an ancient vintage gear, if you are working on old-school rock music. Or as super-modern futuristic device if you are working on modern electronic music.
- If your display doesn't have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plugin bigger and save your eyes.
- All the graphics is accelerated using your GPU, graphical interface, providing ultimately quick response and keep your CPU focused on the audio.
Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- MTransient provides an arsenal of features you probably didn't think it was possible. But even as a beginner you can use it thanks to the dual graphical user interface.
- First there is an Easy screen with several predefined modes, but just a few controls. This lets you start quickly and easily without any knowledge. All you need to do is choose what you want and use a few knobs.
- Then there is an Edit screen for those of you, who are not afraid of all the amazing features the plugin has under the hood.
Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Your ears should always be the main judge, but a smart metering system can often be a huge help. MTransient provides the most advanced metering system out there. The plugin can display the measurements of all relevant values using classic meters, or it can even show them in time using the time graphs. Everything is customisable as usual.
- MTransient lets you control multiple parameters using a single so-called multiparameter. This may not only come handy for automation for example, but the multiparameters are very smart units and you can use them to smartly morph between banks of settings for example. All in the name of creativity!
- MTransient provides an integrated tube saturation simulator, which can get your audio the great vintage analog feel and high-end sparkle.
M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- MTransient can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mid/side encoding for stereo field processing, separate left & right channels, separate mid or side signal and up to 8 channels of surround audio. It is perfect for audio production for music, movies, games...
Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Most plugins change loudness of the output audio, which makes browsing presets inconvenient, not mentioning randomization. MTransient includes automatic gain compensation, which quickly adapts to current settings and ensures the output sounds as loud as the input. This even protects you from thinking that something sounds better in cases it is just louder.
- Some plugins can intensely increase gain when exposed to specific audio materials. MTransient provides a safety brickwall limiter, which ensures the output stays below 0dB and prevents your equipment and your ears from potential danger automatically.
Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Digital audio provides very superior audio quality compared to ancient analog gear, but there are problems too. The main problem is the aliasing, which may be noticeable, when using nonlinear processes such as compression or saturation. MTransient includes both minimum-phase and high-quality linear-phase upsampling algorithms, which avoids the aliasing.
MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- MTransient contains a powerful MIDI processor, which listen to MIDI controllers and MIDI keyboard and control any parameters realtime.
64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- MTransient provides the maximum audio quality you can get. It uses 64-bit audio processing and can handle any sampling rate. It does not make much sense to go over 192kHz, but if you think it is a good idea, the plugin can do that.
Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Computers are now extremely fast, but the algorithms are more complex and projects bigger, so we still need to use the processing power with care. MTransient uses the fastest algorithms, takes advantage of the newest processor capabilities, lets your GPU handle the graphics, and shares the resources with other MeldaProduction plugins. The plugin is among the fastest on the market, yet it provides the best possible audio quality.
Global preset management and online preset exchange
- MTransient presets are carefully stored in a system database and you can quickly access them from any project in any host. The plugin can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers. We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- MTransient supports all major hosts on both platforms. Check system requirements for information about compatibility and installation.
No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- How many times did you forget your USB dongle? We are an honest company and expect the same from our customers. Our software uses licence files to activate your software. And the licences are to-person, so you can use it on all your computers as long as you are the user.
- When you buy the software you are entitled to free updates, forever. No more money wasted on major upgrades like it is with other companies. And we upgrade our software a lot!
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
MAC OS X
- Mac OS X (10.7 and newer, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support