McDSP FutzBox Plug-In (HD v6)
Electronic Download This product can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website. You will receive an email with the license code after you complete your order. Orders that are placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
PA SKU # MCD MPIFX MFR # M-PI-FX
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Configurable 'futz' Effects
- Filtering, EQ, and Distortion
- Synthetic Impulse Models Library
- Hyper-Sensitive Gate
- Double Precision Processing
- Ultra Low Latency
- TDM, RTAS & Audio Units
Lo-Fi Distortion Effects Plug-In for TDM, RTAS and Audio UnitsFutzBox is a distortion and noise generator plug-in for creating low fidelity versions of audio signals.
Typical post productions require distorted, or 'futzed' versions of dialog and other tracks. Simulations of radios, cell phones, and televisions are now available in a single software product. These simulations, called SIMs (Synthetic Impulse Models) provide accurate modeling in an extremely optimized format, allowing FutzBox to use less DSP power than conventional convolution based products. Furthermore, SIMs can be scaled in real-time and changed on the fly.
In addition to the SIM library of sounds, FutzBox also includes filtering and EQ, distortion, a noise generator, and gating to complete the sonic destruction required. Original and distorted audio can be mixed in real-time to accommodate scene changes or other automation requirements.
- Library of Synthetic Impulse Models (SIMs)
- Configurable 'futz' effects including filtering, EQ, and distortion
- Flexible noise generator with ducking capability
- Hyper-sensitive gate for signal dropout effects
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD v5: AAX DSP/Native, TDM, RTAS, AU, AS
- Native v5: AAX Native, RTAS, AU, AS
Write Your Own Review