McDSP EC-300 Echo Collection Plug-In (Native v6)
Electronic Download This product can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website. You will receive an email with the license code after you complete your order. Orders that are placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
PA SKU # MCD MPIECN MFR # M-PI-ECN
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Magnetic, Digital & Analog
- Saturation, Wow, Flutter, Ducking
- Single, Dual & Ping-Pong Delays
- Tap Tempo & Session Sync
- Includes Over 75 SIMs
- Mono, Stereo, & Mono-to-Stereo
- AAX Native, AU, VST
Echo Collection Plug-In for AAX Native, AU, VSTThe EC-300 Echo Collection brings the sounds of dozens of echo and chorus effects into a single plug-in. The three delay types - Magnetic, Digital, and Analog - come with a generous collection of user controls, plenty of character modes, highly stylized visual feedback, and McDSP's nearly two decades of gear modeling experience.
Each EC-300 delay type comes with additional character modes to create new and unique sounds. Other delay features include adjustable saturation, wow and flutter, delay output ducking, in-loop filtering and EQ, and level control at the input and output stages. The EC-300 can operate in single, dual, and ping-pong modes, and delay time can be synced to session playback or to a tapped tempo.
- Three delay types - Magnetic, Digital, and Analog
- Wide variety of character modes per delay tape
- Saturation, Wow, Flutter, Ducking, and other delay features
- Single, dual, and ping-pong delay operation
- Tap tempo and session sync
- Over 75 SIMs (Synthetic Impulse Models) included
- Mono, stereo, and mono-to-stereo versions
- HD v6: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST
- Native v6: AAX Native, AU, VST
- *Mac OS only at this time. Windows support coming soon.
Write Your Own Review