MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 13 (Download)
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 32-Channel File Recording, Editing and Processing
- 64-Bit Architecture
- Customizable Interface
- Upgraded VST Engine & ARA2 Support
- Record at 64-Bit/768 kHz
- Numerous Audio Effects & Plug-Ins
- Mastering and Restoration With iZotope Plug-Ins
- New Oscilloscope and a Peak Meter V2
Advanced Recording, Audio Editing & Mastering
For over 25 years, SOUND FORGE Pro has set the benchmark for recording, editing and processing audio. The latest version 13, raises that benchmark yet again, offering an improved user experience, with more efficiency, stability and speed for ultimate audio production. The enhanced 64-bit audio engine carries out all tasks – from recording and editing to restoration and mastering – with incredible precision.
Recording Crystal clear on multiple channels
Record pristine audio on up to 32 channels simultaneously, at sample rates up to 64-bit/768 kHz. SOUND FORGE Pro 13 is a fully-portable recording studio that you can take with you wherever you go for multichannel recordings of classical concerts, live bands and other challenging projects.
Audio Editing Total precision
SOUND FORGE Pro 13 provides professional audio processing and sound design at the highest level. From video soundtracks to the final surround sound mix, edit audio with sample-accurate precision. Numerous effect processors and editing tools make SOUND FORGE Pro the ideal application for sound designers.
Mastering Professional sound, noise free
With the all-new SOUND FORGE Pro 13, you can deliver technically perfect masters for CD or streaming, all thanks to its advanced signal processing tools and high-end effects based on top-quality DSP algorithms. Restore recordings and remove clicks, pops and other noise with ease.
- Professional recording workflow - You can capture up to 32 audio channels and monitor everything in a customizable working environment, with simple file navigation and numerous recording workflow options.
- Direct Stream Digital (DSD) - SOUND FORGE Pro 13 supports DSD audio files for import, export, recording and mixing in PCM format. Export to DSD for mastering Super Audio CDs (SACD) and high-quality archiving.
- Timestamp recording - Configure your recordings to start automatically from multiple selected input devices via a timer. The automatic settings will then also determine when to stop recording.
- Hi-Res audio support - Create clear and accurate high-resolution recordings at 64-bits with sampling rates as high as 768 kHz.
- Threshold recording - Use the recording dialog to set a threshold over which the recording is started by the input device, so you can record without being in both the control and recording room at the same time.
- Input bus effects - Add plug-in effects to your source signal to create a more appealing headphone mix for the musician. Use this method to create your effects chain before recording and edit it with ease while working on your project.
- One-Touch-Recording (OTR) - Start your recordings with a single click and stay on the main screen in your working environment. OTR saves you time and lets you focus on recording.
- MIDI timecode - Select the MIDI time code Trigger if you want to initiate playback or recording by receiving MIDI timecode from another device, like MIDI notes and controller values.
- Waveform overview bar - The waveform overview bar aids navigation over long recordings as it gives you a better feel for where you are in the audio file. Quickly switch between different projects and move your editing position with a single click.
- SOUND FORGE Pro Project Files (*.frg): Import, Export
- CD Audio (*.cda): Import
- Direct Stream Digital DSD (*.dsf): Import, Export
- Audio Interchange File Format AIFF (*.aif;aiff;*.snd): Import, Export
- ATRAC Audio (*.aa3;*.oma): Import, Export
- Dolby Digital AC-3 Studio (*.ac3): Export
- AVC (*.mp4): Import
- MainConcept AVC/AAC (*.mp4;*.avc;*.aac): Export
- Dialogic VOX ADPCM (*.vox): Import, Export
- Intervoice (*.ivc): Import, Export
- DLS Instrument (*.dls): Import
- FLAC Audio (*.flac): Import, Export
- DDP: Export
- GIG Instrument (*.gig): Import
- MainConcept AVC/AAC (*.mp4;*.avc;*.bsf;*.264;*.aac): Import
- Sony AVC/MVC (*.mp4;*.m2ts;*.avc): Export
- MainConcept MPEG-1 (*.mpg;*.mpeg;*.mmv;*m1p;*.m1a): Import
- MainConcept MPEG-2 (*.mpg;*.mpeg;*.m2t;*mmv;*.m2p): Import
- MainConcept MPEG-2 (*.mpg;*.m2v;*.m2t;*.m2p): Export
- MPEG-2 Transport Stream (*.m2t;*.ts;*.mts;*.m2ts): Import
- LPEC Audio (*.msv;*.dvf): Import, Export
- MP3 Audio (*.mp3): Import, Export
- NeXT/Sun (Java)(*.au;*.snd): Import
- NeXT/Sun (Java)(*.au;): Export
- OggVorbis (*.ogg): Import, Export
- QuickTime 7 (*.mov;*.qt;*.dv;*.gif;*.tif;*.tiff): Import
- QuickTime 7 (*.mov): Export
- Raw Audio (*.raw): Import, Export
- Shockwave Flash (*.swf): Import
- Sony Perfect Clarity Audio (*.pca): Import, Export
- Sony Wave64 (*.w64): Import, Export
- Sound Designer 1 (*.dig;*.sd): Import
- Sound Designer 1 (*.dig): Export
- Video for Windows (*.avi): Import, Export
- Wave (Microsoft)(*.wav): Import, Export
- Sonic Foundry Audio (*.sfa): Import
- Windows Media Audio V11 (*.wma): Import, Export
- Windows Media Video V11 (*.wmv;*.asf): Import, Export
- Windows Media Video V11 (*.wmv): Export
- XDCAM EX (*.mp4): Import, Export
- Sony MXF (*.mxf): Import
- SoundFont 2 Instrument (*.sf2): Import
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Program language: English