MAGIX Vegas Movie Studio 16 Suite (Download)
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Screen Capture
- Precise Motion Tracking
- World-Class Video Stabilization
- 360° Video Editing
- NewBlue Transitions 5 Ultimate
- Guided Video Creator
- Mode-Based Workflows
- Interactive Storyboard Editing
Powerful Movie Making Made Easy
VEGAS Movie Studio 16 offers our most user-friendly approach ever to creating beautiful videos. Work fast with interactive storyboards. Work confidently with automatic saves. Work smoothly with GPU and hardware acceleration. Powerful and intuitive – nothing helps you create like VEGAS Movie Studio 16!
- 1. Import - Import video and digital photos from your smartphone, tablet, or video camera.
- 2. Edit - Drag your video clips and digital photos right onto the timeline for fast editing.
- 3. Enhance - Spice up your story with titles, video effects, music, scrolling credit rolls, and more.
- 4. Share - Share your videos with your family and friends on YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo.
Simple Video Editing
VEGAS Movie Studio 16 guides you step by step and provides specialized interfaces to make the perfect video.
Enhance, repair, or create something extraordinary with the built-in video effects, filters, and more visual effects.
Titles and Text
Create eye-catching titles that flip, float, and bounce their way into your productions.
Create the right mood with your own film music - with the easy-to-use Music Maker software.
- Guided Video Creator - Create your videos while VEGAS Movie Studio 16 guides you from start to finish. Arrange your clips, add music and a title, then finish and deliver, all in a guided workflow - always with the option to take full control in your timeline.
- Clear, mode-based workflows - Move between specialized user interfaces to import files, add graphics, apply effects, add transitions, and finish your movie. Or switch to Power User mode for complete access to all of your tools.
- Interactive storyboard editing - Assemble your videos quickly and intuitively with a storyboard. Lay out, trim, and rearrange your clips in the storyboard, and watch as the additions and changes you make are updated on the Main Timeline automatically. A great way for rough cutting and fast edits.
- Hover scrub - Scrub through your video thumbnails right down to exact frames, and find the important parts of your video before you add it to the project. Simply move the cursor over the thumbnail to find any frame.
- In/out points - Set in and out points for any of your media files before you add them to your project. Add the file to your project, and the timeline automatically trims the event to the in/out points you set. You can still re-trim to the full length of the media file on the timeline.
- Resizable thumbnails - Resize thumbnails to see more detail and hover scrub to exact frames more easily. A larger thumbnail means you can scrub and pinpoint specific frames more precisely to accurately mark in and out points.
- Preview multiple selected files - Select multiple clips in Project Media and preview each in sequence with a single play. Combine with the storyboard and in/out points for a fast, powerful way to make and preview a rough edit even before you work in the timeline.
- Automatic saves after every edit - Now, every edit you make is saved automatically, so you never lose work if something goes wrong.
- Confirmation that you want to cancel a render - If you’ve ever felt the frustration of accidentally stopping a long render that’s almost finished, worry no more. Enjoy the extra protection of confirming that you want to cancel.
- Delete track warning - A cool new safety feature – VEGAS Movie Studio 16 warns you if the track you’re about to delete contains any media. No more accidentally deleting clips from your project – know for sure that you’re safe!
- Easily moving footage into your project - Your project in one convenient location. Whether you use a tape- or file-based video camera, you can easily move the footage you've shot from the tape or card to your computer hard drive and into your project.
- Support for 4K media - Import, edit, and deliver in Standard Definition, High Definition, or beautiful Ultra High Definition. VEGAS Movie Studio enables you to edit the files natively. No re-rendering or re-wrapping.
- Easily crop out unwanted video - VEGAS Movie Studio makes it easy to frame-accurately select the portion of the video you want to keep and crop out the rest. Six different precision editing tools make it easy to get exactly what you want for your final video.
- Select events from cursor position - All of your timeline clip events are selectable from the current cursor position to the end of the project, either on individual tracks or on all tracks. Speed up your workflow by quickly creating space to insert other events into a project.
- Close gaps between events - In order to clean up your project, you can now quickly and easily close any gaps between events on a single track or all tracks in a project. This will quickly remove all black frames between edits.
- For hardware rendering (NVEnc)
- NVIDIA GeForce 9XX series or higher with 4 GB
- AMD/ATI Radeon with 4 GB and VCE 3.0 or higher
- Intel GPU HD Graphics 530 series or higher
- Video: AAC, AA3, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, HEVC (only Platinum and Suite)
- Audio: AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA
- Picture: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WDP, WMPhoto, DDS, DPX, EXR
- Video: AVC/AAC, AVCHD, AVI, MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, RM, WMV, Platinum & Suite only: XAVC S, HEVC
- Audio: AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA
- Picture: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WDP, WMPhoto, DDS, DPX, EXR
- Other: VEGAS Movie Studio Project Archive (*.vf)
- You need a 64-bit version of one the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2.5 GHz 4-core processor (3 GHz and 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.