MAGIX ACID Pro 9 - Creative DAW for Music Production
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Famous Easy ACID Loop-Based Music Composition
- Brand New Synthesizer Instruments
- VST3 Engine and élastiquePro v3 Technology
- More Than $1,000 of Instruments, Effects and ACIDized Loops!
- MIDI Playable Chopper Performance Tool
- Pro Features and Effects, Incredibly Easy Workflow
- All New ACIDized Content in a 9 GB Bundle
ACID Pro 9 is where creativity meets inspiration, a DAW designed for every producer to realize their music making ambitions. This is where ease of use goes hand-in-hand with professional results, where ACID loops unleash your creativity, and where hi-end instruments and effects add layers of sophistication. All-new features for the brand new ACID Pro 9 include the MIDI Playable Chopper – where you play ACID like an instrument, remixing, jamming and composing – plus plug-ins and a ton of new ACIDized loops and effects worth $1,000.
ACID is the creative DAW.
ACID Pro 9 offers power and creativity. Record high-quality multitrack audio into ACID's sleek, 64-bit environment, and then use its world-famous and innovative audio looping technology for super-fast composition. Add hi-end effects and mastering features to tweak your creations to perfection.
ACID is for your ideas.
Making music with ACID Pro is unlike using any other DAW. Its loop-based technology is extraordinary, seamless and aids your creative workflow. Add incredible remix options like Chopper, powerful mixing features and professional effects and it's the ultimate recording studio, but inside your computer.
ACID is for remixing.
Beatmapper and Chopper let you import any song and remix it with new loops and effects. Or take an audio file, re-order it, change its groove and remix it into completely new samples. Use the brand new MIDI Playable Chopper to turn your DAW into a performance-based MPC-style instrument!
- Multitrack recording - ACID Pro 9 offers uncompromising 24-bit, 192kHz multitrack audio recording. With an array of pro-level features, it and is equally at home being used for the recording an entire band in the studio as it is for creating loop or MIDI-based compositions on the road or at home.
- High-fidelity audio - ACID Pro 9 has a 64-bit engine and really works with your PC to bring maximum power and efficiency to your music making. Whether you are making 24-bit, 192kHz multitrack recordings, mixing with multiple effects in real time, or composing with the dozens of plug-in instruments, ACID Pro 9 will step up to the plate and offer you all the latency free power you need.
- Superior mixing - With a dedicated and fully-featured mixing console ACID Pro 9 offers an incredibly flexible recording environment. It's easy to assign plug-in effects, adjust the routing or work with external effects and MIDI devices. ACID Pro 9 supports control surfaces such as Mackie Control and Frontier Design TranzPort so you can enjoy a more traditional hardware mixing experience.
- Flexible routing - ACID Pro 9's mixing console might look like a traditional studio mixer but you can easily customize it to make it more suited to your workflow. An array of routing options allows for total recording flexibility. It's easy, for example, to record external audio utilizing ACID Pro 9's effects. You can also use external effects processors on tracks and busses, create complex submixes with bus-to-bus routing, and monitor everything in real time. ACID Pro 9 is also set up for mixing surround projects, with a surround panner for precise control over channel positions.
- Control Surface Support - ACID Pro 9 supports Mackie Control Universal and Frontier Design TranzPort MID controllers. You can use one Mackie Control Universal (with up to four Mackie Control Universal Extenders), one Frontier TranzPort, and up to five generic control surfaces with ACID. Control surfaces can be custom mapped and help you stay organized by knowing which channels are dedicated to external control.
- Arrange Tools - ACID Pro 9 offers many creative tools for today's producer. It's easy to divide your project into logical sections and then arrange them on the timeline. Tracks can be organized by placing them into Track Folders and then cluster editing allows you to drag, pitch-shift, cut, copy, and paste whole sections of an arrangement to help you easily create complete tunes.
- Inline Editing - Inline Editing allows you alter MIDI data directly in ACID's timeline within traditional piano roll and drum grid interfaces. You can edit note positions, velocities, pitch bends and controller information all on the main multitrack interface so there's no need to open another edit window.
- Drum grid mode - Drum Grid Mode is ACID Pro 9's easy and intuitive way of editing beats directly on the software's timeline. The grid style edit window shows all the drum parts and you can easily move, add or delete beats.
- MIDI track freeze - This allows you to turn MIDI tracks that are being triggered by software instruments into audio. Freezing a track like this means less instruments need to be running in real time so it conserves valuable CPU processing power.
- MIDI filtering and processing - Processing of multiple events or tracks of MIDI data can also be done directly on the ACID Pro 9 timeline. You can use quantization and global editing of velocity values, note event duration and more.
- MIDI track envelopes and keyframes - ACID Pro 9 utilizes envelope and keyframe automation features. All MIDI continuous controller data used to edit parameters like pitch, modulation and expression – or indeed the controls of a soft synth – can be modified with smooth transitions. You can also use envelopes and keyframes on individual clips or make larger, project-wide changes.
- Drum and patch map editors - Within ACID Pro 9 you can efficiently create and edit drum maps. This means that you can use templates to label patch and drum names for hardware or software-based MIDI synthesizers and drum machines. Templates can also be easily saved and recalled.
- VST2/VST3 Engine with 32-bit bridge - With both the new VST2/VST3 engine and the 32-bit bridge you can run the latest plug-ins in ACID Pro and even bring your favourite older plug-ins into its sleek 64-bit ACID environment.
- AA3: Import
- AIFF: Import, Export
- FLAC: Import, Export
- MP3: Import, Export
- OGG: Import, Export
- PCA: Import, Export
- SND: Import
- W64: Import, Export
- WAV: Import, Export
- WMA: Import, Export
- AVI: Import
- WMV: Import
- GIF: Import
- JPEG: Import
- PNG: Import
- BMP: Import
- ACD: Import, Export
- ACD-ZIP: Import, Export
- GROOVE: Import, Export
- MID: Import, Export
- SMF: Import, Export
- RMI: Import
- CDA: Import
- SFA: Import
- Processor: 1 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended)
- RAM: 1 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation, up to 12 GB for included instruments and loops
- Program languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français