MAGIX ACID Pro 9 (Download)
No longer available.
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- ACID Loop-Based Music Composition
- Brand New Synthesizer Instruments
- VST3 Engine and élastiquePro v3
- Instruments, Effects and ACIDized Loops!
- MIDI Playable Chopper Performance Tool
- All New ACIDized Content in a 9 GB Bundle
All New. All-In for Creativity.
ACID Pro 9 is where creativity meets inspiration, a DAW designed for every producer to realize their music making ambitions. This is where ease of use goes hand-in-hand with professional results, where ACID loops unleash your creativity, and where hi-end instruments and effects add layers of sophistication. All-new features for the brand new ACID Pro 9 include the MIDI Playable Chopper - where you play ACID like an instrument, remixing, jamming and composing - plus plug-ins and a ton of new ACIDized loops and effects worth $1,000.
ACID is the creative DAW.
ACID Pro 9 offers power and creativity. Record high-quality multitrack audio into ACID's sleek, 64-bit environment, and then use its world-famous and innovative audio looping technology for super-fast composition. Add hi-end effects and mastering features to tweak your creations to perfection.
ACID is for your ideas.
Making music with ACID Pro is unlike using any other DAW. Its loop-based technology is extraordinary, seamless and aids your creative workflow. Add incredible remix options like Chopper, powerful mixing features and professional effects and it's the ultimate recording studio, but inside your computer.
ACID is for remixing.
Beatmapper and Chopper let you import any song and remix it with new loops and effects. Or take an audio file, re-order it, change its groove and remix it into completely new samples. Use the brand new MIDI Playable Chopper to turn your DAW into a performance-based MPC-style instrument!
A New Way to Play. And Even More to Play With.
ACID Pro 9 is as easy to use as ever, and packed with more loops, instruments and effects plus the latest audio technology. Play ACID like an MPC instrument with the MIDI Playable Chopper, explore a new world of plug-ins with the VST2/3 engine, and enjoy rock-solid time-stretching with élastiquePro v3.
Play ACID Pro 9 like an instrument.
MIDI Playable Chopper
The all-new MIDI Playable Chopper lets you create beats from loops and play them just like you would with a legendary MPC sampler. Chop loops into beats or load banks of sounds and create completely new tunes or remixes, and then save them as audio events in real time.
Fully Fledged Music Production
ACID Pro 9 is the creative DAW for today's artist and producer. Behind its refined and sleek interface lies a powerful, fully-featured DAW where sophisticated tools sit side-by-side with an easy workflow. 64-bit power allows even the most complex of projects to be handled with ease, while dozens of instruments and effects combine with thousands of ACIDized loops to result in the ultimate DAW for music composition.
Loops. Start with something great.
At its heart, ACID Pro 9 uses ACIDized loops which are at the core of creative loop-based music production. Yet these are so much more than simple audio files. They contain pitch, length and transient data and can be edited and manipulated in real time and easily mixed together to make complete pieces of music.
- Multitrack recording - ACID Pro 9 offers uncompromising 24-bit, 192kHz multitrack audio recording. With an array of pro-level features, it and is equally at home being used for the recording an entire band in the studio as it is for creating loop or MIDI-based compositions on the road or at home.
- High-fidelity audio - ACID Pro 9 has a 64-bit engine and really works with your PC to bring maximum power and efficiency to your music making. Whether you are making 24-bit, 192kHz multitrack recordings, mixing with multiple effects in real time, or composing with the dozens of plug-in instruments, ACID Pro 9 will step up to the plate and offer you all the latency free power you need.
- Superior mixing - With a dedicated and fully-featured mixing console ACID Pro 9 offers an incredibly flexible recording environment. It's easy to assign plug-in effects, adjust the routing or work with external effects and MIDI devices. ACID Pro 9 supports control surfaces such as Mackie Control and Frontier Design TranzPort so you can enjoy a more traditional hardware mixing experience.
- Flexible routing - ACID Pro 9's mixing console might look like a traditional studio mixer but you can easily customize it to make it more suited to your workflow. An array of routing options allows for total recording flexibility. It's easy, for example, to record external audio utilizing ACID Pro 9's effects. You can also use external effects processors on tracks and busses, create complex submixes with bus-to-bus routing, and monitor everything in real time. ACID Pro 9 is also set up for mixing surround projects, with a surround panner for precise control over channel positions.
- Control Surface Support - ACID Pro 9 supports Mackie Control Universal and Frontier Design TranzPort MID controllers. You can use one Mackie Control Universal (with up to four Mackie Control Universal Extenders), one Frontier TranzPort, and up to five generic control surfaces with ACID. Control surfaces can be custom mapped and help you stay organized by knowing which channels are dedicated to external control.
- Arrange Tools - ACID Pro 9 offers many creative tools for today's producer. It's easy to divide your project into logical sections and then arrange them on the timeline. Tracks can be organized by placing them into Track Folders and then cluster editing allows you to drag, pitch-shift, cut, copy, and paste whole sections of an arrangement to help you easily create complete tunes.
Mixing is just the beginning. Remixing in ACID Pro.
ACID Pro 9's many features include the Beatmapper and Chopper tools which make remixing music easy. Beatmapper helps you identify tempo and time signature information from external audio files so you can add ACIDized files to it to create a remix.
ACID Pro 9's Chopper tool slices up your audio file and also helps you create impressive drum fills, stutters, and DJ effects. Chopper and Beatmapper make ACID Pro 9 a powerful DAW for remixers and dance producers.
- Beatmapper - Beatmapper offers a super fast and slick process to remix music in ACID Pro 9. It identifies the tempo and time signature information in external audio files - including MP3s and complete songs - and allows you to label and edit the file with that information. You can then create Beatmap songs and when other clips are added, they all lock to the tempo of the imported file allowing quick and easy remixing. Beatmapped audio files can also have their tempos and pitches edited for maximum flexibility.
- Chopper - Chopper is a tool that allows you to slice and dice an audio file so you can re-order, remix, change its groove and replay it. It creates amazing rhythmic variations of the original audio and you can create many of your own customized samples from one original loop. Chopped events will play in sync with your ACID Pro 9 projects, and you can even use keyboard commands to drop events from the Chopper onto the timeline in real time.
Try out something new. The virtual instruments.
- Analog Synths 2 - With the sound of the analogue synth very much back in vogue - from synth wave to dance music - Analog Synths 2 offers perfect vintage synth sounds, covering deep bass thrills and hard, edgy leads.
- Lead Synth - Lead Synth produces incredible electronic sounds that will cut through any mix. With its virtual analogue heart, it can produce high-end, high-quality leads for all genres of music.
- Concert Guitar (Exclusively in ACID Pro 365) - Concert Guitar delivers guitar authenticity and is great for incredible picking techniques, delicate slides or subtle finger sounds. It also caters for different playing styles, offers a huge range of presets and has a selection of effects to deliver fantastic guitar sounds for every occasion.
MIDI - but Without the Mess. Audio Control and Midi in Acid Pro.
ACID Pro features some incredibly comprehensive, sophisticated and precise MIDI editing features. These include direct MIDI editing of data within the timeline, track freeze to audio, Keyframe automation and flexible drum editing. You get all the MIDI features you would expect from a high end DAW but, with user-friendly tools and clear editing environments, MIDI control in ACID is intuitive, fun and hassle free.
- Inline Editing - Inline Editing allows you alter MIDI data directly in ACID's timeline within traditional piano roll and drum grid interfaces. You can edit note positions, velocities, pitch bends and controller information all on the main multitrack interface so there's no need to open another edit window.
- Drum grid mode - Drum Grid Mode is ACID Pro 9's easy and intuitive way of editing beats directly on the software's timeline. The grid style edit window shows all the drum parts and you can easily move, add or delete beats.
- MIDI track freeze - This allows you to turn MIDI tracks that are being triggered by software instruments into audio. Freezing a track like this means less instruments need to be running in real time so it conserves valuable CPU processing power.
- MIDI filtering and processing - Processing of multiple events or tracks of MIDI data can also be done directly on the ACID Pro 9 timeline. You can use quantization and global editing of velocity values, note event duration and more.
- MIDI track envelopes and keyframes - ACID Pro 9 utilizes envelope and keyframe automation features. All MIDI continuous controller data used to edit parameters like pitch, modulation and expression - or indeed the controls of a soft synth - can be modified with smooth transitions. You can also use envelopes and keyframes on individual clips or make larger, project-wide changes.
- Drum and patch map editors - Within ACID Pro 9 you can efficiently create and edit drum maps. This means that you can use templates to label patch and drum names for hardware or software-based MIDI synthesizers and drum machines. Templates can also be easily saved and recalled.
- VST2/VST3 Engine with 32-bit bridge - With both the new VST2/VST3 engine and the 32-bit bridge you can run the latest plug-ins in ACID Pro and even bring your favourite older plug-ins into its sleek 64-bit ACID environment.
- ARA2 support - ACID Pro 9 is now ARA2 compatible - for a more efficient interaction with other ARA2 plug-ins. This enables real-time audio editing, a much faster workflow and an improved user experience.
Get in the Groove. Audio Editing and Mixing Power
ACID invented the standard when it came to real-time audio editing and now ACID Pro has some of the most powerful audio features in any DAW. These include the famous ACID real-time pitch and time-stretching, and sophisticated groove mapping where you can extract a groove from a loop and apply it to any audio file.
A single click for you. A quantum leap for your sound.
Take complete control over your groove! It's easy to give your music a completely new feel with ACID Pro 9's Groove Mapping and Groove Cloning quantization technology. You can apply preset grooves to a clip or track to give it a fresh new sound, or extract the groove from one track and apply it to another. You can even create your own custom grooves from scratch or edit existing ones for total groove control.
zplane élastique - ACID Pro 9 features zplane élastiquePro technology to ensure maximum sound quality and flexibility when dealing with pitch- and time-shifting of clips. It also ensures real-time, artifact-free time-stretching and pitch-shifting of Beatmapped tracks.Groove Mapping - ACID Pro 9 allows you to choose your own groove from many genres. This means that you can completely change the feel of your loops and MIDI files or simply add a more human or soulful feel to your music. Simply choose your groove and apply it to loops or entire tracks.Groove Cloning - If you like the feel or rhythm of a loop you can extract its groove using ACID Pro 9's Groove Cloning feature. ACID analyses the groove in a clip's audio and extracts it so you can apply it to your own loops and MIDI files.Envelope Control - ACID Pro 9 uses envelopes to help you automate global parameters or modify pitch, modulation, expression or other MIDI data within a track. Envelopes can also be used to automate the controls on a plug-in instrument or create Tempo Curves for smooth tempo variations across a project. All envelopes can be drawn using a mouse or external control surface and then tidied up with keyframes or envelope thinners that help smooth them out. You can also use keyframes to help automate your 5.1 mixes on the timeline, and use envelopes and keyframes to implement MIDI continuous controller data and program changes.ReWire support - ReWire technology allows compatible music packages to work with one another so you can route audio and MIDI data between them. ACID Pro 9 works as both a ReWire host and a device so you can set it up with other ReWire applications such as Sonar, Reason, Cubase, Live, or Pro Tools. You could then use Reason, for example, as a virtual instrument routed into ACID Pro 9 or route ACID Pro's output directly into Pro Tools.Audio plug-in manager- ACID Pro 9's Plug-In Manager gives you complete control over all of your audio plug-ins. You can quickly and easily add effects to a track, bus, assignable effects chain or soft synth bus. You can also easily rename and organize plug-ins so creating a customized plug-in environment that helps your workflow.
First-class studio rack! Meet your new effects rack: essentialFX Suite
The essentialFX Suite is a collection of 11 first-class plug-in effects suitable for all studio applications. Each of the effects uses high quality algorithms for a great sound and highly efficient operation. Clear controls for easy operation combined with low resource consumption and high-quality output make it the perfect suite of studio tools.
- eFX Gate - A flexible gate for noise reduction with a soft knee option and side-chain filter function for rhythmic ducking effects.
- eFX Vocal Strip - A channel strip optimized for vocal or speech recording featuring a compressor, deEsser, gate, high-pass filter and tone shaping.
- eFX Compressor - A classic compressor for leveling audio or adding punch. As well as standard controls it also features a soft clip function and advanced side-chain filter.
- eFX Tremolo Pan - A classic modulating tremolo effect plug-in with parameters for rate, shape, and tremolo and tempo sync and panning options.
- eFX Chorus Flanger - Add depth to your sound with a subtle chorus effect or more a dramatic flanging sound. It includes adjustable rate, depth, feedback and mix settings.
- eFX deEsser - A dynamic plug-in that specializes in filtering out unwanted sibilants in speech and vocal recordings.
- eFX Phaser - A classic phaser effect that adds movement to lead lines and more attitude to guitars. It features adjustable rate, depth, feedback and mix settings.
- eFX Tubestage - An authentic analog tube amplifier simulation that offers a rounded and full-bodied sound. It features pre- and post-EQ and an oversampling mode.
- eFX Limiter - An efficient dynamic plug-in for increasing the loudness of the audio signal and preventing clipping.
- eFX Reverb - A straightforward plug-in for creating versatile reverb effects - from short to long reverberations - to add sparkle and atmosphere to your sound.
- eFX Stereo Delay - A stereo delay to add interest to any track, this features individually adjustable delays for both channels, as well as a tempo sync feature.
coreFX: Delay and reverb effects
coreFX Delay - Create echoes with the Delay. The simple delay effect is based on analog circuits and produces time-delayed copies of the original input signal to create the echo effect.coreFX Chorus - For a fuller sound, Chorus produces a time-delayed duplicate of the audio signal with a slight pitch difference. A perceptible doubling and beating effect is created.coreFX Flanger - The Flanger creates a dynamic, colder sound. By superimposing the original signal and its time-delayed copies, sweeping effects are created for the classic 'wandering' sound.
Analogue Modelling Suite (exclusively in ACID Pro 365)
Analogue Modelling Suite offers a suite of first-class analog tools called AM|MUNITION, AM|PULSE, AM|TRACK and AM|PHIBIA. These deliver the highest quality sound experience and can also be used as a flexible and powerful mastering solution.
- AM|MUNITION - A compressor/limiter that offers more kick. This dynamic mastering tool will deliver punch and also give your mixes more presence and character.
- AM|PULSE - A transient designer for detailed envelope editing and background noise reduction.
- AM|TRACK - A combination of analog compressor and tape simulator which offers classic analog character.
- AM|PHIBIA - A tube amp/channel strip used as a vocal preamp, guitar amp, or to create a warm sound.
Get a Pro Sound, Upload It Anywhere Mastering and Export
ACID Pro has all the mastering tools you need to give your music a professional edge, and then to export it to CD or online streaming services in any audio format you require.
- Integrated CD burning - ACID Pro 9 software has integrated track-at-once and disc-at-once CD burning, so you can burn audio CDs directly from the timeline at any point in the production process.
- Easy audio encoding - ACID Pro 9 features powerful encoding functionality so you can save your songs in all of the popular streaming formats used on the Web, and also in formats used by your favorite portable players. Supported formats include MP3, WMA, WMV, AAC, FLAC and more.
- AIFFImport, Export
- FLACImport, Export
- MP3Import, Export
- OGGImport, Export
- PCAImport, Export
- W64Import, Export
- WAVImport, Export
- WMAImport, Export
- ACDImport, Export
- ACD-ZIPImport, Export
- GROOVEImport, Export
- MIDImport, Export
- SMFImport, Export
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
You require a 32-bit or 64-bit version of one the following operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Processor: 1 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended)
- RAM: 1 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation, up to 12 GB for included instruments and loops
- Program languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français
- An Internet connection is required for program registration, validation and individual program features as well as one-time registration.