- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 1.4" Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- 12" High-Excursion Woofer
- 1600W Class-D Power Amp
- Flyable - 8xM10 Flypoints for Vertical Orientation
- Advanced Impulse DSP Module
Hear it to Believe It
DRM Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers feature class-leading power, Advanced Impulse DSP for unmatched clarity, and the DRM Control Dashboard with full-color display for easy control.
Raising the Bar for Great Sound
DRM Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers deliver class-leading power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplifiers with next-gen protection and Power Factor Correction technology for peak performance when you need it. Advanced Impulse DSP provides acoustic correction and time-alignment via precision tuned FIR filters for crystal clear, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems.
The DRM Control Dashboard features a high-contrast, full-color display on the back panel for quick and easy setup. Custom transducers housed in touring-grade plywood cabinets are designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints, dual angle pole mounts, and available line array configurations - the DRM Series is perfect for mobile DJs, bands, clubs, houses of worship, production/install, and more.
ADVANCED IMPULSE DSP MODULE
What does it do for me?
Mackie's filtering technology is not your typical speaker processing. The goal of our Advanced Impulse DSP is to remove all the anomalies that loudspeakers and horns contribute to a signal, from "honkiness" or "squelch" to "mushy" low end, effectively making the drivers "invisible" and output nothing but perfect, clean sound. By more intelligently (and more thoroughly) employing the benefits of FIR filtering, Advanced Impulse DSP eliminates undesired acoustic anomalies across the entire dispersion zone (horizontal and vertical), as well as frequency range and time domain.
How it's done
The main way this is accomplished is by measuring the negative frequency response and time domain impacts that each transducer and horn in the system introduces - on axis as well as off - and reversing/correcting for those anomalies before the signal hits the speaker. The result is the output from the speaker is fully corrected for flat, clear, time-aligned, and smooth sound throughout the entire time, space, and response domains.
DRM CONTROL DASHBOARD
When setup time is limited, changes need to happen on the fly, or you just want to get your system going without extra hassle, the last thing you need is the controls on your loudspeakers being difficult.
The DRM Control Dashboard starts with a big, bright, full-color display that is easy to read and offers unmatched visual feedback on levels, adjustments, and more. The default window keeps you informed on every critical setting at a glance. Big green level meters let you know clearly when you have signal and if it is clipping.
But how do I control it? One single knob, that's it. Spin to select what you want, push in, set it how you like it, done.
- 3-Band Parametric EQ
- Venue Specific Voicing Modes
- Array Modes (DRM12A Only)
- Variable Crossover
- Alignment Delay
- Here Comes the Boom - With up to 2300W of pure, efficient Class-D power, DRM Series Loudspeakers have the headroom for the most demanding applications. And to ensure the best performance possible, Power Factor Correction technology keeps the system running perfectly even when plugged in to AC power that is a bit unstable.
- Advanced Impulse DSP Module - Utilizing the latest speaker processing technology, Advanced Impulse DSP takes advantage of powerful FIR filters, transducer time-alignment, and precision crossovers to deliver unmatched clarity and responsive low end.
- DRM Control Dashboard - When you need to get your system up and running, having gear that is fast and easy to configure matters. Every model features our DRM Control Dashboard on the rear panel. Featuring a bright, full-color display, and a single knob control interface, DRM Series loudspeakers are incredibly easy to get sounding perfect for your venue.
- Professional Versatile Configurations - DRM Series loudspeakers offer a complete solution for a wide range of venues from the stage to front-of-house. All models feature M10 flypoints plus available configurations such as floor monitor, line array, dual-angle pole mount, and more.
- Rugged Road-Worthy Design - Solid-wood cabinets are internally braced for enhanced rigidity and acoustic performance. The tough, durable textured coating offers a layer of protection that is ready for every gig. Integrated handles, rubber feet that won't fall off, steel grilles and amplifiers are designed and built to handle high-demand production day in and day out.
- Acoustic Performance
- Type: 12" 1600W Professional Passive Loudspeaker
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-3 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 Degrees
- 134 dB max SPL peak
- Low Frequency: 12 in / 381 mm with ferrite
- High Frequency: 1.4 in / 36 mm titanium dome compression driver
- Power Amplifiers
- System Power Amplification
- Rated Power: 1600 Watts Peak
- Low Frequency Power Amplifier
- Rated Power: 1220 Watts Peak
- Rated THD: < 1%
- Cooling: Convection
- Design: Class D
- High Frequency Power Amplifier
- Rated Power: 380 Watts Peak
- Rated THD: < 1%
- Cooling: Convection
- Design: Class D
- System Processing
- Voicing: 4 Speaker Modes
- Main Output EQ: 3-Band
- Delay: 0-100 ms
- Low: ±12 dB @ 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- Mid: ±12 dB @ 200 Hz - 2.00 kHz
- High: ±12 dB @ 2.00 kHz - 20.0 kHz
- HPF: 40 Hz -160 Hz (Var)
- Input Type: 2x Female XLR Balanced - 1/4" Balanced - 1/8" Stereo
- Mic-Line Impedance: 8k Ohms Balanced
- 1/4" TS, Wide-Z Impedance 1 M Ohms Unbalanced
- Direct Out and Mix Out: Male XLR Balanced
- Mix Out Impedance: 600 Ohms Balanced
- Main Control: Rotating Knob
- Electronic Crossover
- Crossover Type: 24 dB/octave
- Crossover Frequency: 1.5 kHz
- Line Input Power
- Detachable Line Cord
- -100 - 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 110W
- -220 - 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 100W
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC, 10 A male
- Power Supply Type: Switchmode
- Safety Features
- Input Protection: Peak and RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection
- Display LEDs: Defeat-able front power, Speaker Control
- Status Info: Input and output levels, voicing mode, sub HPF, EQ and delay settings
- Construction Features
- Basic Design: Asymmetrical
- Enclosure Material: Plywood
- Enclosure Finish: Black Polyuria
- Grille Material: 16-18 gauge perforated steel
- Grille Finish: Powder-coated black
- Handles: One on each side, One on top
- Display LEDs
- Front: Power ON
- Rear: Speaker Control
- Operating Temperature: 0-40 C // 32 - 104 F
- Height: 25 in / 635 mm
- Width: 14.7 in / 373 mm
- Depth: 16.2 in / 411 mm
- Weight: 42 lbs / 19.1 kg
- Mackie SRM150 Speaker Bag$49.99