Mackie CR5BT 5" Multimedia Monitors with Bluetooth (Pair)
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 5" Polypropylene-Coated Woofer
- 0.75" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Bluetooth Capability
- Custom-Tuned Rear Port Tube
- 1/4" TRS and RCA Inputs
- LED Power Ring Around Volume Knob
- Stereo Headphone Output
- Plug 1.8" Device into Front Panel
- Passive Second Speaker Terminals
- Includes Cables & Isolation Pads
5" Multimedia Monitors with Bluetooth (Pair)
Compact and portable at 15 lb, this pair of CR5BT Multimedia Monitors from Mackie provides audio playback in home and studio environments. As such, they are useful for mixing music or post-production sound, and they boast Bluetooth capability to boot.
The pair consists of one passive un-powered monitor and one Class AB amplifier-powered monitor that you can connect with an included stereo cable. For the low-end, these speakers utilize 5" polypropylene-coated woofers and a rear port tube, while the highs are handled by 0.75" silk dome tweeters; all of this ensures a frequency response of 60 to 20,000 Hz with a maximum SPL of 103 dB.
A switch allows you to select whether the powered speaker will function as the left or right monitor. This is particularly helpful when you must position the speakers near power outlets, or when you have to decide whether you'd rather have your front-panel volume knob situated on your left or right. Also adorning the monitor's front are an LED (indicating whether or not your monitors are on at any given time) and a dedicated headphone output (for private listening; please note that plugging your headphones in will silence the monitors themselves).
You can connect mobile devices and other devices directly to the monitors via 1/8", 1/4" or RCA inputs-but then again, feel free to skip all that and just go with Bluetooth. The monitors also come with isolation pads for reducing the transmission of structural vibrations.
- RCA, 1/8", and 1/4" TRS balanced and unbalanced inputs
- Supports Bluetooth and stereo headphones
- Lightweight at 15 lb
- Switchable L/R configuration for convenience
- On-board volume knob
- Wood cabinet
- Multiple necessary cables included
- Frequency Response:
60 Hz to 20 kHz at -3 dB
50 Hz to 20 kHz at -10 dB
- Maximum SPL: 103 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Low Frequency Transducer: 5.0" / 127 mm polypropylene-coated woofer
- High Frequency Transducer: 0.75" / 19 mm silk dome tweeter
- Amplifier (Power): 28 W RMS / 50 W Peak
- Class: AB
- Input Type: Balanced / unbalanced 1/4" TRS, unbalanced RCA (Rear), 1/8" TRS (Front)
- Input Impedance:
20 kOhms balanced bridging
10 kOhms unbalanced
- Output Type: 1/8" stereo headphones (front)
Bluetooth Protocol: 3.0
Bluetooth Function: Audio streaming
- Enclosure: Solid MDF
- Finish: Black vinyl wrap
- Port Configuration: Custom-tuned rear port tube
- Damping: Adiabatic batting
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Power Requirements: United States: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 72 W with music, loud mix
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 10.2 x 6.9 x 9.0" / 259 x 175 x 229 mm
- Weight: 15 lb / 6.8 (pair)
- Mackie DRM215 1600W 15" Professional Powered LoudspeakerSpecial Price $799.99 You Save $100.00 Originally $899.99