M-Audio M50 Over-Ear Monitoring Headphones
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 50mm Driver
- Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Design
- 28 to 20,000 Hz Response
- For Studio Monitoring
- Flexible Adjustable Steel Headband
- Plush Ear Cushions for Extended Comfort
- Matte-Black Soft-Touch Finish
- 6' (1.83 m) Headphone Cable
- Includes 1/8"-to-1/4" Adapter
Over-Ear Monitoring Headphones
M-Audio's M50 headphones feature powerful 50mm drivers for outstanding performance that is totally unexpected at their modest price. They feature a comfortable over-the-ear design with great noise isolation, ideal for long hours in the studio monitoring your mixdown tracks. With their wide-ranging 28-20kHz frequency response, the M50 headphones deliver the detail and precision needed for every musical style. The leather cushioning on the flexible headband and ear cups provides a fatigue-free listening experience for even the longest-lasting, most demanding sessions. The detachable cable is 6 ft. (1.8m) long and includes a 1/4-inch adapter for compatibility with all equipment. The M50 brings M-Audio's industry-leading studio monitor engineering to personal headphone audio.
- Studio-level performance and accurate sonic imaging
- Noise-isolating over-ear design
- Flexible, adjustable headband
- Plush ear cushions for extended comfort
- Matte-black soft-touch finish
- 6' (1.83m) headphone cable included
- 1/8"-to-1/4" (3.5mm-to-6.35mm) adapter included
- Driver Size: 50mm
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Frequency Response: 28Hz - 20kHz
- Rated Power 30mW
- Cable: 6ft. (1.83m) with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) connector