Lynx LT-USB LSlot USB Interface for Aurora & Hilo Converters
PA SKU # LYN LTUSB MFR # LT-USB
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Fits Empty LSlot
- USB 2.0 Protocol
- Up to 16 Channel I/O
- User Installable
- Mac OS X
- Windows XP/Vista/7
USB I/O Expansion Card for Aurora 8 or Aurora 16The LT-USB is an LSlot interface for the Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 A/D D/A converters that provides digital input and output to desktop and portable computers using USB 2.0 ports. Both Mac and Windows computers are supported.
Ideal for quick connect and portable applications, the LT-USB allows up to 16 input and output channels at up to 96 kHz, and 8 channels at 192 kHz. When used with popular recording, audio production and mastering applications, the LT-USB allows Aurora's compact size to be an integral part of a compact mobile studio.
- One USB Device port, using USB 2.0 protocol
- Class compliant USB Audio 2.0 high speed card
- Field upgradable over USB
- Supports 16 I/O channels at 96 kHz (Aurora 16), 8 I/O channels at 192 kHz (Aurora 8). All bidirectional.
- Compatible with Macintosh OS X 10.6.4 and up
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7, 32 and 64 bit drivers
- Utilizes Lynx Studio Technology's proprietary SynchroLock technology to virtually eliminate USB bus jitter when slaving Aurora to USB
- Easily installed into Aurora
- Controlled from the Aurora Remote Control (ARC) application that ships with LT-USB
- US Suggested Retail Price $395. RoHS compliant
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Write Your Own Review