Lowell LVC8P-ID-2 Punched Rackmount Panel for Volume Controls
PA SKU # LOW LVC8PID2 MFR # LVC8P-ID-2 UPC # 811405031373
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Volume Control 8-hole Panel with Pocket-ID (2U)
Volume Control 8-hole Panel with Pocket-ID (2U)The LVC8P-ID-2 is a 19" wide (2U) steel rackmount panel with eight punched openings and a PocketID label area. The panel uses minimal rack space while providing an organized solution for mounting and identifying volume controls in the front of the rack. The panel includes a rear lacing flange for wire management, hardware, and a mounted polycarbonate overlay with clear Pocket-ID area for labels. Smooth, semigloss, black powder epoxy finish. Order volume controls separately.
- Composition: 16-gauge US steel
- Size: 19"W x 3.5"H (2U)
- Style: flanged
- Finish: smooth, semi-gloss, black powder epoxy
- The PocketID window accepts a 0.5"H strip of paper for de-
- vice identification. Labels can be handwritten or computergenerated and printed on 8.5"x 11" paper. Template "PocketID-A" (Microsoft Word format) is available online at www.lowellmfg.com.
- Panel will mount up to eight standard or four wide-body volume controls placed in alternate spaces.
- Panel includes filler plugs for unused holes.
- Made in the USA
Write Your Own Review
More from Lowell