Lowell CS650-SS Program Selector Switch with Volume Control (Stainless Steel)
PA SKU # LOW CS650SS MFR # CS650-SS UPC # 811859034005
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 6 Program Source Switch
- Plus Volume Control
- 2-Gang Standard Wall Plate
- Rotary Knob Controls
- Screw Terminal Connections
- Made in the USA
Color Decora White Stainless Steel
The CS650-series is a combination volume control / selector switch for controlling the speaker volume on up to six source connections. The assembly includes Lowell's UL Listed 50W auto transformer (Model 50LVC) mounted on the left side of a 2-gang plate with six-input selector switch (Model CS6) mounted on the right side. The 50W volume control for use with 70V or 25V speaker lines provides 33dB attenuation in ten steps*. The selector switch is a two-pole, non shorting rotary style to assure complete isolation between lines. Wiring connections to the volume control are plug-in screw terminations for prewire convenience. Connections to the selector switch are 'Euro-style' screw terminals allowing the unit to be field connected for use together or independently.
Program Selector Switch with Volume Control, Stainless Steel
The plate selection includes standard (stainless steel) or Decora-style (white, black, white/stainless, black/stainless). All Decora-style models include one 2-gang plate AND two 1-gang plates to provide maximum flexibility in system design. Units include attractive knobs and mounting screws. Mounting depth is 2-1/8" for installation in standard 2-gang or 4"SQ electrical outlet boxes with a 2-gang mud ring (by others).
- Unit includes 50W volume control (Series 50LVC) and 6 source program selector switch (Series CS6).
- Standard 2-gang stainless steel plate or Decora-style plate (white, black, stainless steel with white or black sub-plate).
- Decora models ship with both double gang and two single gang plates for single or separate location mounting in field.
- 50W volume control for use with 70V or 25V speaker lines provides 33dB attenuation in 10 steps. Last two steps before off are 6dB (33dB total). Wiring connections are plug-in screw terminations for prewire convenience.
- Six-source program selector switch is two-pole, non shorting rotary style to assure complete isolation between lines. Connections are Euro-style screw terminals allowing the unit to be field connected for use together or independently.
- Includes standard 2-gang wall plate plus two 1-gang plates for separate location mounting. The 2-gang plate (4.562 in. x 4.5 in. x 2.125 in.) is made to install in a 2-gang or 4 in. square E.O. box with mud ring (not included).
- Includes knob and mounting screws
- CERTIFICATION & COMPLIANCE
- Made in the U.S.A. with global components
Write Your Own Review