Lowell CS650-SS Program Selector Switch with Volume Control (Stainless Steel)
PA SKU # LOW CS650SS MFR # CS650-SS UPC # 811859034005
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 6 Program Source Switch
- Plus Volume Control
- 2-Gang Standard Wall Plate
- Rotary Knob Controls
- Screw Terminal Connections
- Made in the USA
Program Selector Switch with Volume Control, Stainless SteelThe CS650-series is a combination volume control / selector switch for controlling the speaker volume on up to six source connections. The assembly includes Lowell's UL Listed 50W auto transformer (Model 50LVC) mounted on the left side of a 2-gang plate with six-input selector switch (Model CS6) mounted on the right side. The 50W volume control for use with 70V or 25V speaker lines provides 33dB attenuation in ten steps*. The selector switch is a two-pole, non shorting rotary style to assure complete isolation between lines. Wiring connections to the volume control are plug-in screw terminations for prewire convenience. Connections to the selector switch are 'Euro-style' screw terminals allowing the unit to be field connected for use together or independently.
The plate selection includes standard (stainless steel) or Decora-style (white, black, white/stainless, black/stainless). All Decora-style models include one 2-gang plate AND two 1-gang plates to provide maximum flexibility in system design. Units include attractive knobs and mounting screws. Mounting depth is 2-1/8" for installation in standard 2-gang or 4"SQ electrical outlet boxes with a 2-gang mud ring (by others).
- Unit includes 50W volume control (Series 50LVC) and 6 source program selector switch (Series CS6).
- Standard 2-gang stainless steel plate or Decora-style plate (white, black, stainless steel with white or black sub-plate).
- Decora models ship with both double gang and two single gang plates for single or separate location mounting in field.
- 50W volume control for use with 70V or 25V speaker lines provides 33dB attenuation in 10 steps. Last two steps before off are 6dB (33dB total). Wiring connections are plug-in screw terminations for prewire convenience.
- Six-source program selector switch is two-pole, non shorting rotary style to assure complete isolation between lines. Connections are Euro-style screw terminals allowing the unit to be field connected for use together or independently.
- Includes standard 2-gang wall plate plus two 1-gang plates for separate location mounting. The 2-gang plate (4.562 in. x 4.5 in. x 2.125 in.) is made to install in a 2-gang or 4 in. square E.O. box with mud ring (not included).
- Includes knob and mounting screws
- CERTIFICATION & COMPLIANCE
- Made in the U.S.A. with global components
Write Your Own Review