PA SKU # YAM MG06X MFR # MG06X UPC # 086792981437
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 2x Mic/Line Combo Inputs
- 4x 1/4" Line Inputs
- Built-In FX
- TRS 1/4" Stereo Outs
- XLR Stereo Outs
- D-PRE Mic Preamps with 48V Phantom
- PAD Switch on Mic/Line Inputs
- HPF & 2-Band EQ on Mic/Line Inputs
- 1/4" Headphone Output with Level Control
- Metal Chassis
The MG06X from Yamaha is a compact six-input mixer with built-in effects for small performances, lectures, recordings and similar applications. The mixer features two mic/line combo inputs with D-PRE mic preamps as well as four 1/4" line inputs with stereo level controls.
6-Channel Stereo Mixer with Built-In Effects, 2 Mic Inputs and 2 Stereo Inputs
Each of the two mic/line inputs is equipped with a 2-band EQ and a high pass filter at 80Hz. The D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones. They also each feature 26dB attenuation switches for recording loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers.
The MG06X mixer has stereo XLR outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4" headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as TRS 1/4" stereo outs for sending to powered speakers, amplifiers or devices such as digital recorders.
The mixer's built-in effects can be engaged on the two mic/line combo inputs and they feature reverb and delay. Providing three reverb and three delay settings plus a dedicated FX return level control, these effects can be used to help vocals and instruments sit better in your mix.
- Mono/stereo switch allows channels 1/2 to be used with two mono sources or one stereo source
- Metal chassis designed to withstand wear and tear
- Optional BMS10A microphone stand adapter (sold separately) allows mounting
- Built-in Effects: SPX algorithm: 6 programs (3 reverb, 3 delay)
- Phantom Power: +48 V switchable, channels 1, 2
- Input Channels:
2x mono [mic/line]
2x stereo [line]
- Output Channels:
2x stereo out
- Bus: 1x stereo
- Pad: 26 dB (mono channels)
- HPF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (mono channels)
EQ high (mono channels) gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
EQ low (mono channels) gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- LED: Peak LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Metering: 2 x 7-segment LED meter [PEAK, +6, +3, 0, -3, -10, -20 dB]
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01% @ +8 dBu (20 Hz to 20 kHz), GAIN knob: min, 0.003% @ +18 dBu (1 kHz), GAIN knob: min
- Frequency Response: +0.5 dB/-0.5 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz), refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, GAIN knob: min
- Equivalent Input Noise: -128 dBu (mono input channel, Rs: 150 Ω, GAIN knob: max)
- Residual Output Noise: -102 dBu (STEREO OUT, STEREO LEVEL knob: min)
- Crosstalk: -88 dB
- Power Requirement: PA-130 (DC12 V/1.0 A, Cable length = 1.8 m), 120 V, 60 Hz, MU18 (DC12 V/1.5 A, cable length = 1.5 m), 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz or equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power Consumption: 12 W
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 2.4 x 7.9" (149 x 62 x 202 mm)
- Net Weight: 1.98 lb (0.9 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Yamaha